Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just wondered if anyone gets a feeling like bubbles low down in their stomach?? I have pains which vary from period pains to these "bubbles" and a "popping" sensation and just wondered if anyone else has anything like this before (or any other strange feelings due to Endo)

Just trying to ease my mind that my body isn't crazy (just my mind!!!  ::))

Thanks
Rachel

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Rachel

I get shooting pains in my abdomen and in my bottom particularly around ovulation time and before my period. 

Your not goind mad.

Regards
Gerty

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi,
Glad I'm not the only one, I've been describing mine as porridge when it starts boiling and you get these volcanic like popping bubbles going on, mine got worse when I started tx, stimms, the feeling was coming from my ovaries, still have it now.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm glad it's not just me then!!!! I'd forgotten how bad it can get because I was on Zoladex for six months and it hadn't come back since I'd finished it. Then during treatment I was ok but the increase in hormones has obviously set it off again. It's annoying because they aren't painful but are so uncomfortable. I constantly feel like I'm bloated and need to fart!!!! (Sorry TMI!!!!  ;D )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts