Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone give me some advice,

i have had a major bout of Diahorrea this morning ( thanx to a curry last night) which woke me up with pain very similar to a/f cramps.

But even though i've now been to the loo a number of times ( sorry if TMI!) i've still got a mild belly ache/ a/f type ache and am worried to death now that its not the curry after all.

Is it normal to have real a/f type pain whilst pg or should i expect the worst in the next few hours - as i've said i've been constant knicker checking since 7ish this morning and nothing untoward so far - but my belly ache seems too close to a/f type ache for my liking.

Also my blood pressure is down alittle ( we have alittle machine) and i feel light headed - should i be calling the gp or something????

Any advice would be much appreciated.
LaraC

·
Registered
83 Posts
Poor you!
I was told by the MW that AF type cramps were normal as it is the uterus stretching to accommadate bubba!
Hope you feel better soon, if you're still fretting then i would call the GP to put your mind at rest.
Impi

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi Lara

Frances here try not to worry I have had bouts of diorehea ever since i got preggers and was told by the midwife that it is ok The hormones in your blood soften and relx everything even your digestive tract and some get constipation from this others get poo poo's she also said things that are spicy can encourage transit if you get what I mean!!!!

af cramps are also completely normal if you are still worried call the gp but I think things will settle after a few more loo visits mine always did.

try to stay away from the curry I know I have had to give it up as well as mexican some of us are just more sensitive than others!!

talk later

Fran

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.