Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to be TMI, but we have been told to abstain 3 days before EC and until we found out the results of the PT which last Tuesday was happily a BFP, however 1 week later and I am still abstaining due to the nurses not telling me its OK.
My problem is this, I last night had and orgasm (without penetration), It was really uncomfortable and cramped for a few minutes. Is this normal? I am too scared to go any further for fear of risking everything.

sorry if it sounds sad and pathetic.

Toni

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Hi Toni

Congrats on your bfp, I have read it;s fine to orgasm in early pregnancy and increases blood flow, so is actually good.  They also say it is fine to have sex, but to be honest I have been too scared and am waiting until we get to 12 weeks, dh is counting the days for two reasons now!!  ;D

niki x

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
HI toni

I agree with whenwill also wanted to add it is ok to feel a bit of mild cramping after it is normal and should last no more than half hour

Fran

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
with all these aches, pains and worries its a wonder we women put ourselves up for it. Yet again thanks for the reassurance.
Toni

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.