Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have just been for my 20 week scan, and they informed me that there is fluid in the baby's kidney she ssid that it was .6 and .5 and that I was not to worry unless it went up to 1.  please can you tell me what this is or where can I get more information on this condition. does it mean that my baby will have problems, is it in pain I am so distressed please please help to put my mind at rest.

Mrs M :'( :'(

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
My sister's baby had fluid in his kidneys on her scans aand he has had no problems so I am hoping that this will be the case with you - I think these scans are more trouble than they are worth sometimes... My sister was also told her baby had short arms and legs but again he is fine.

All the best

Love from Carole

(Sorry to but in too  ::))

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Mrs M

If you are worried or unsure there is a great charity called Antenatal Results and Choices (ARC) that can give you more information or put you in touch with other people who have been in your situation. Their website is www.arc-uk.org

Good luck with the next scan.

Debs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.