Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello girls - please help.

I had a positive for a pregnancy test yesterday. All day yesterday I had very slight crampy period pains and slight lower back pains which I know is perfectly normal. My boobs were especially tender too.

However today I notice my boobs aren't as tender and when I went to the toilet this morning and wiped, there was very slight watery reddy brown - it only lasted for about 5 wipes and I've had nothing since. But my boobs are still not tender and I have had no cramps today at all

Have I lost it??  :'([I have a doctors appointment for Monday.

Thanks

Wendy

XXX

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hi Wendy
So sorry about your bleeding, hun - it's so not fair that you should get something so stressful just one day after the good news.  But lots of people do get bleeding in pregnancy and still go on to have healthy babies - so please don't despair yet.  Don't read too much into the lack of sore boobs and cramps - these symptoms do seem to come and go in pregnancy. Any chance you can get to see your doctor earlier than Monday?
Fingers crossed for you Wendy  ^reiki^
xx
Alvie

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Most spotting/bleeding in early PG is nothing in the end, especially around the time AF would have been due.

Your local hospital should have an A&E department where they can do you betas etc to put your mind at rest. Either that or alot of GP surgeries will do emergency appts so you can get some reassurance.

good luck hon

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello girls

Thanks alot for your replies.

I did a test this morning and its still positive. I have had no spotting since yesterday morning and am feeking very upbeat and not worried at all. I am seeing my Doctor on Monday and my nipples are ultra sensitive today (ouch!) - so this is a good sign!

Thanks once again!
Best wishes
Wendy

XXX

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi Harmoni, I am 5 weeks today and woke up spotting!
I went to my GP and she did a HCG blood test, she also made an appt for the early preg clinic to have a scan 2moro.
They will also do a HCG blood test to see if the level is rising and to compare the two.
Hope this is useful to you, it is a very worrying time.
Take care of yourself  xx oneday xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.