Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Been very naughty today and tested on day 12 of 2ww.

I have just had two frosties transferred as part of a natural FET cycle so I havent had any drugs at all. 

I couldnt wait any longer as I felt really wierd and couldnt beleive my eyes when I got a positive result using a clearblue digital test.

I'm not due to go for my official test until next Friday which is day 18.  I have pretty regular 28 day periods so I'm not quite sure why I have to wait so long.

Should I ring the hospital tomorrow and ask to go for a proper test a bit earlier or will there be a reason why they are making me wait so long?

I'm so excitied and I would really like to have a proper blood test to confirm it.

thanks

susie

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Hi Susie Q

^congrats^ on your ^BFP^.  I am due AF on Monday, but also tested early today.  I have done two clearblue pregnancy tests and they both say pregnant, but I can't believe it.  Really hope it's real for both of us  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nikix

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Congratulations to the both of you!  ^congrats^ ^congrats^

Susie  - I would ring your clinic on Monday, and tell them you've got a BFP - the worst they can say is wait until Friday to come in for an offical test!

Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months!

Marie xx

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Niki and Marie

thanks for your quick replies.

congratulations niki!!  I dont know about you but I'm still in shock. 

Marie - thanks for the advice - I will ring the hospital on Monday as you can say they can only say to wait until Friday.

susiexx

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Hi SusieQ

I'm in total shock too.  I don't want to get too excited in case It's wrong as I did it early.

Fingers crossed for us both  ^reiki^

Niki x

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Congratulations Susie and Niki on your BFP's!!

^afro^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^congrats^ ^BFP^ ^monkey^ ^pompom^ ^babycrawl^

Wishing you both happy and healthy pregnancies!

Love and sticky stuff
Nicky x x x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.