Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the panic and I do realise that it's probably fine but am at work and cannot read any books just now so rather than worry thought I would ask!

TMI coming up.........

I have just been to the loo and when I wiped there was what I can only describe as a jelly type substance on the paper, tried again and again the same.

I realise this may be perfectly normal but as this is the first it has happened I am worried that it is something coming away that shouldn't be.

Thanks

Val x

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Val

Try not to worry yourself.  Discharge in pregnancy is completely normal as long as it is not green and smelly (sorry tmi).  I can remember getting loads of it and wearing panty liners throughout my pregnancy.

If you are really worried, there is no harm in ringing your midwife for some advice - it is better to do that and put your mind at rest  :)

Take care and good luck with the pregnancy

Terri xx

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi Val

I agree with Terri. You do get a heck of lot more discharge when pregnant, so please don't worry.

love

Camilla

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks girls............just another one of those  ^idiot^ moments I think!

Have 24 week apt tomorrow so will mention it then.

Val x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.