Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Just after some advice please, i started down regging with buserlin fri 6/6 and have been booked in for a baseline scan tues 17/6, this means i'll only have been down regging for 12 days, should i expect to be ready to start stimms do you think?

Also im a diabetic and i inject insulin daily with no probs at all but these buserlin injections leave me with a lump (that goes after a while) and a bruise, anyone else having lumps and bruises? :-\

Thanks in advance

Jo
xx

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Jo - it is perfectly normal to have a little lump, i remember that from last time. What day did you start d/r? If it was CD21/23 then you should usually need to have a bleed first to thin lining out if CD1 then should be fine after 12 days, trust your clinic, they know best  :) :)

Good luck

Julia
xxxx

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi and thank you both for your replies :)

Julia- its cd23 that i started injections so i should have a bleed before my scan hopefully, im such a worrier i drive myself mad with what should happen next..... only another 6 weeks or so to drive myself and everyone else mad haha  ^idiot^

Thanks

Jo
xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I used to bruise sometimes and also the injection site used to bleed a bit and therefore a little lump would appear but it would go away.

Yes 12 days should be OK the main thing is that you bleed and if you haven't then they might just continue for a few more days until you do.

All the best

x x x x

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks scooby, funnily enough ive always been regular 28 day cycle but the last 3 months have been 30 or 31 day cycles which will mean my scan being on cd2, do you think its worth letting the clinic know if my af is late so they can delay the scan? They havent said to let them know but dont want to waste there time. Sorry im not even on my 2ww and im mithering.... ::)

Jo xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Jo

I phoned my clinic and told them that I hadn't had a bleed and they wanted to see me to make sure that everything was OK and did scan me.  They were also able to tell (don't ask me how) that I was due to bleed very soon  :)  :)

They might delay the scan or might just do it anyway but its worth a phone call.

Also, my AF was delayed for 2 out of my 3 cycles  ::)  ::)  ::)

x x x

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much, why is af always late wen you need it  ^bigbad^.

Wonder how they can tell, if they tell me i'll post back on here to let you know  ;)

Thanks again, nothing beats real life stories  ;D

Jo
xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
simba said:
Thank you so much, why is af always late wen you need it ^bigbad^.
Its just typical isn't it ::) ::) ::)

simba said:
Wonder how they can tell, if they tell me i'll post back on here to let you know ;)
Not sure but I did bleed 2 days later ;)

All the best

x x x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts