Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right,

i dont want to sound like some weird lady who trails round the baby shops buying bits and bobs......

i'm not.  but, lol, my sister has given me her cot and matching changing unit.for when my BFP comes round. the   changing unit broke and had to be chucked.  have now seen the unit in mothercare on half price sale- now, do i buy it in sale or wait till my BFP comes and pay full price. 

i feel that its not too bad of me too as my consultant has said that my problems arent huge and he said it will definatly hapen for me-ectopic led to me loosing a tube, other tube is great.

just wanted to know how others felt about this!

cheers, bendy.xx

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi Bendy,
Personally, I probably won't buy anything until I'm 8 months pregnant, as I am a bit superstitious, but I don't think you're weird at all, I think it shows that you are positive and shopping always makes me happy so it can't be bad !
fiwi

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
:)bendybird everyone copes with things differently and so if you want to buy it you do it hun.we all have our dreams of bfp,s and if it helps then go with it .take care hun i am in same boat as you with ectopics lost left tube after 4th one but still have other unfortunately for me its the one i had first ectopic in so on ivf now chances werent great for me naturally.hope it all goes well for you hun. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i decided not to buy any thing.  i got there and felt rather foolish- saturday in mothercare, surrounded by real pregnant ladies about to pop and left.  i think i will wait until im three months gone and its for real too..

thanks to those who replied,

bendy.x ^fairydust^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.