Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies ,
Just wondering if anyone had heard anything from Misty ? or does anyone have any contact details for her ?
I'm posting from our little thread -Start Down Regging 21st August 2007 - http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=131928.new , where a small group of us have stayed in touch since we cycled last year .
The last we heard from Misty was she went into labour early , and her twins Izabelle and Mikaila were born at 5am on the 6th March by emergency caesarian at 25 weeks.
We all want to send her our very best wishes , and would love to know how she and her little ones are doing .
Freespirit
x

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
/bump

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm guessing nobody has heard how shes doing then  :-\ I was really hoping someone might be in touch with her and give us an update , her babies were born so early and i pray so hard shes doing ok with them  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
Hiya Free, i did a member search and looked to see what her last post said hun (dont know if youve already done this) which was on the 30th march i think, mistys been on in april, not since then though.

Heres a copy of her last post, in case you havent seen it ???

Hello girls

Just a quick update on the way out to the hospital. Both twins are stable finally can breathe a very tiny sigh of relieve as they had made the two week mark which apparantley is a major mile stone but still not out of the woods as they have to really be home in their cots before I can really relax. Mikaila is a bit poorly, she has a heart valve problem which normally closes after birth but in premature babies takes longer. She hasnt respnded to medicine so they may have to transfer her to Gt Ormond Street hos, for heart surgery. Obvisously dont wnat to do this as she is sooo tiny, less than 2lbs stilll so they are waiting a little longer to see what happends. Each day is a rollercoaster as we have to see if she gets better, bless her she can open her eyes and hold my finger with her little hand, its amazing really. She also has an infection in her lungs so shes on antibiotics, but these things are normal for a baby of her age,but still not a comfort to hear when its your baby. But the good news is that Izabella is a real fighter and is stable, off the ventilator and breathing and feeding on her own, well with the help of a tube to her tummy, but she is really doing well for her age.

I just have to stay positive for a few more weeks, but its so hard as they are so tiny, I cant imagine them getting to a normal baby size! But Im sure they will. At the moment they are like little kittens, but pefect in every way just minature. I just cant belive this happened to me, I never thought they would come this early but what can you do.
All I can say girls that are pregnent, as soon as you get any signs Braxton hicks etc, get down the hospital quick time!
I didnt know at all and was in complete denial and managed to have a high pain threshold that really ignore the contractions for nearly 8 hours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts