Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a stupid question but i need to ask it, our test date is Monday 19th and we decided to test today (17th) because if the result was a bfn we wanted to have the weekend to recover. Anyway, i tested this morning twice with two different tests and got two bfp!!!
Very excited, but know i have to test again on Monday for the clinic and am scarred that it will change to the bfn?!!?? Think i am being paranoid, but too scared to believe it.
Has this happened to anyone?
Lots of love and baby dust
CLB

^pray^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^spot^

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
CLB78 said:
our test date is Monday 19th
sending in the peestick police ^police^

~I had ET on 2nd May - 2d transfer- last year and had my beta -at my clinic- done on 14th...Now a lot will depend upon whether or not any triggershot is out of your system, 15d seems a long time for it still to be in there..... Without trying to get your hopes up it is looking pretty good from where I am sitting.
This is why we send in the peestick police though cos people getting bfns before test date ask if it will change and people getting bfps ask if it could change....

·
Registered
817 Posts
well, cautiously, very cautiously, if it is a 25 sensitivity, it is probably good news. (but I don't want to say that yet. fingers crossed)

if it were a 10 sensitivity, unfort there's more room for error and normal hcg or trigger shot hcg tipping it over.

here's hoping for you, xxx

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your replies, offical test date tomorrow, so i keep my fingers crossed.
x
^pray^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^spot^

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anna the third said:
well, cautiously, very cautiously, if it is a 25 sensitivity, it is probably good news. (but I don't want to say that yet. fingers crossed)

if it were a 10 sensitivity, unfort there's more room for error and normal hcg or trigger shot hcg tipping it over.

here's hoping for you, xxx
I meant to ask in the last post, what does the 25 or 10 sensitivity mean????

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
CLB congratulations honey go enjoy it we tested 1 day early too well done fantastic

whippet x

·
Registered
817 Posts
the number 10 or 25 is the concentration that triggers a line. it's written on each one.
i test early so i use the low concnetration bUT the problem with that is that the trigger shot can tip it over and one's own blood has hcg at a very low level normally as well.
so im going to change to a 25 or 50.
good lcuk tomorrow. xx

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies, i have looked at the tests i have done so far and cant find where it says about the trigger concerntrations amount, but i did two tests yesterday and one today and they have all been positive, i got two more to test tomorrow on official test day so fingers crossed, if they come back positive then i must be pregnant?!? Now all i have to worry about is a chemical pregnancy.
Thanks again
CLB
^fairydust^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^spot^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^police^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Looking really good hun but good luck for tomorrow ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all your support and kind words, tested twice again this morning and both came back bfp's so five tests in three days, from three different brands, they cant all be wrong!
Just called the hospital and our first scan is on the 9th June,
Stay with us Bert and Ernie, Mummy and Daddy love you very much. ^pray^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^

LOL
CLB
^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
great news!  growing and sticky vibes coming your way

·
Registered