Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a weried question but my dp had to be circumsised when he was 12 years old because his penis didnt grow now he is 28 years old and we are having male fertilty problems the doctor said he has small testicles for his age and there was no sperm found in his two sperm samples he gave could this be connected to the problems he had as a child? has any one else got the same thing?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
^hello^ Leanne,

just been reading ur post and im no expert, but i dont think ur DH being circumsised would cause low sperm count.... Is it not due to small testicals? Maybe that cud be the cause, my dh says he has small ones but has never had them checked out profesionally, i think he's just being a man - they dont like there bits playing with do they & sometimes they feel inadiquate, but my dh's seem ok to me  ;D ! We have MFI too

Sweetcheeks xx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi Leanne,

My DH has been circumsised (when he was around 2) and in all the operations and tests etc we have had this has never been mentioned or brought up as an issue - I would like to think the consultant noticed he was circumsised  ;D

My DH has normal testicles and normal FSH levels but for some unknown reason his count began to drop and drop and is now azoospermic.

I'm no expert but I very much doubt this is the reason but why not put your mind at rest and ask your GP/Consultant next time you visit them.

Best wishes,

Natalie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.