Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking on the net since Monday after being told that my DH has low mobility. He has his first appointment at the urology in May, However i have read that a variety of vitamins can help. Vit C, Zinc, one of the B's and Selenium. Does anyone know if there is a particular dosage you need to take i.e 1-2 tabs a day of the amount of grams in the vitamin it self. sorry if this doesn't make sense at work and keep flicking on when the boss ain't around

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hi Raspberry,

If you try over on the Male Factor board, there are loads of posts about vits and supplements to help. Have you considered the Marilyn Glenville or Wellman supplements? They are good all rounders, with everything you could need.

See you over there!!!

Weeza

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Hiya Raspberry

I've moved this post to the male factor board for you!  If you need any help, give me a shoutx

Louj x  :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Ah, I thought you were on the introduction board and then seen you here and was like "Whhhhaaaattttt? Did I just make the dumbest post in the world?"  ;D ;D

Thanks LouJ for clearing that up  ;D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like it  :-[

Just joined the site yesterday and never been on a forum before so this is all totally new to me. Told you having the blond moment. Thanks to Louj I believe im in the right places

Thanx Louj

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
No worries Raspberry :)

It will have been moved here as you should get lots more replies to your questions :)

Welcome to FF :)

xx

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Hi Raspberry!

Your doing fab, I hadn't used a forum before and it did take me a while to get used to FF, it will get easier.

If you scroll down to the bottom of these posts, you will see the male factor main board, just click go and it will open up all the topics for you  ;)

Louj x :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Hi Raspberry!

We are using Marilyn Glenville vits to help combat my DHs poor motility and abnormals. Really hoping for better SA results in the summer. He has to take three a day, they are quite pricey and the womens vits I am on have had side affects on me so far, but we are going to stick with them for a while anyway.Also cut out booze as to give nature its best shot until the end of the summer, at least.

Have also heard that 4/5 brazil nuts a day is all he needs to get the extra selenium.

Good luck,

Beegey x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts