Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just found this site out of desperation, had transfer on Friday and I am feeling very isolated and extremely bloated is this normal? ^eyes^

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Lesley

Welcome to ff hun yes this is normal i always feel bloated after transfer wishing you all the best with your 2ww goodluck

love lilly xxx

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Hi Lesley,

Welcome to FF.  Good Luck with your 2ww and yes it's normal to feel bloated, so don't worry

Belinda xx

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Lesley
Welcome to FF. A lot of ladies say they feel bloated after ET.
Please don't feel isolated, we're all here for friendship & support and to help you through the 2ww. You might find the Ladies In Waiting board a great help as you go through the next 2 weeks.
Good luck, fingers-crossed for a positive for you.
Chick

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi lesley

welcome to ff

please don't feel isolated hun now you have found us all on this site you will never be alone

wishing you the best of luck for the 2ww

luv pam xxx

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi Lesley, welcome to FF.  I'm sure you'll love it it's so supportive and so many kind and friendly people.

I'm on my 2ww too, I test on 22nd. How about you?  And yes I am INCREDIBLY bloated!  I can't wear anything excpet my yoga trousers.  Lets hope its for a good reason for us both, eh!

Postin board for 2ww which you might like, and the chat roome seems quite busy in the evenings.

Take care.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Lesley,

Welcome to FF!

Wishing you heaps of luck in the 2ww.

Why not pop in and join the September 2ww'ers thread on the 2ww board?  You will get tons of support there.

Laine x

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
WELCOME TO FF

as the girls say why dont you join the girls on the 2ww thread
Fingers crossed for you

love
suzie aka olive

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey lesley,
              I had my et on 10th and am due to be tested on 25 and all those feelings are normal. I felt bloated and still have some strange tummy sensations!!!!!!
                                      Good luck on your 2ww
                                            ^goodluck^
                                                Luv Sam xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the messages of support it is great to know that we are not on our own. I test on Friday 24th and am keeping everything crossed at the moment. It is my first attempt at IVF so I am trying to be realistic and stay positive at the same time but we all know how difficult it is.

Good luck to everyone

Lesley xx  ^bunny^ ^goodluck^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts