Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies, have been reading some of your posts and Reiki is sounding better by the minute.

I live in Hornchurch, so if anyone knows of place in and around that area, that would be great.

Cheers all, Kelly xx

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi, I'm based in essex too and would be really interested in someone recommending a practioner etc. Well let's keep our fingers crossed, lol!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi ladies,
you can go onto the UK Reiki Federation website and search for practitioners by map etc.
Make sure you trust your gut when choosing a practitioner and phone a few and speak to them first before you book an appoinment so that you get a feeling for them and feel if you're comfortable with them.
Ask if they're insured and how long they've been practicing etc.
Best of luck,
Sue x

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Ladies, I know this post is fairly Old but I wanted to replay anyway.

I am in Essex, Halstead (dunno if thats close enough for anyone). And I have been having both Reiki and Hypnotherapy before the cycle i'm currently awaiting the out come of and I couldn't recommend both of them any highlier if I tried. I fell a completely new/different person this cycle round and am so pleased I did both.

Any ways, the girl I used for Reiki is called Gunda, she is based just outside Halstead between Gosfield and Hedingham. Amarah at the Willows, give her a call on 07816 076126 or 01787 460446 she has done wonders for me.

[/size] :) [size=small]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts