Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if any of you had a fav book/bible to help you through?

Thanks

Carrie

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hiya Carrie  ^wave^,

If I'm stuck I always consult my book from Zita West - Fertility & Conception £14.99, full of useful info.

But I think that FF is just as good for 1st hand experience  ;D.

I love this site, I learn something new every time I log on!

Hope this helps

All the best

Amanda ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
Absolutely agree ZITA WEST wins hands down.  I didn't have it for by first tx but was recommended it afterwards and have found it a godsend in preparing me physically, mentally and emotionally for my next tx.

GO AND BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck
Allison xxx

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I too heartily recommend Zita West. You can buy it from WHSmith (online and instore). I have seen 2nd hand copies advertised on here and ebay too.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi

I've heard great things about that book also.  Not read it, but think I will buy this weekend.

Jo
x

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks girls!

Zita has been ordererd!

Amazon for £10.99!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi

I also recommend Zita West, I got my copy from local Library. You can check if they have it in on your local librarys website.

I was also able to extend the return date on the website too.

Jan

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yet another recommendation here for Zita!  :)

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Looks like most people agree it's worth getting  :)

I've got a while to wait so anything I can do in the meantime to make things easier is fantastic ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
563 Posts
This might give you a laugh.  I quoted Zita West to my husband on some issue or other, and his response was "well, what does she know about it?".  Turned out he thought I was talking about Catherine Zeta Jones.  ^roflmao^

I wouldn't mind, but I've been quoting things from this book at him for months and he's even looked at it himself, just shows how much attention he pays!

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
^PumpkinCute^

That made me laugh!

Good luck with your IVF when it comes round ^reiki^ .

Heather

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Northern Sky - typical man!  ;D

Can anyone tell me, which Zita West book is best for people who *know* they have problems and are having treatment? I've had a look on Amazon and there are quite a few, including one only published in September 2005  :)

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
The best ZIta West book is "Fertility and Conception" on amazon at http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0751338656/qid=1130694239/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl/026-2172423-6490824

I also recommend this book by Alice Donmar called "Conquering Infertility" http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0142002011/qid=1130694329/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_9_1/026-2172423-6490824
It covers coping with the emotional aspects of infertility and I can honestly say it is one of the best books I have ever bought.

Audrey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.