Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya Everyone

I am new to this site and have just started using the chat room. People have mentioned the cycle buddy boards. I have just started my first cycle of IVF and went for my first baseline scan today which went really well. Womb was lovely and thin and ovaries looked good so I have an appointment to start the stims tomorrow, the clinic are going to give me a teaching session.
Just a brief history, I had a ruptured ectopic in August 2001 where I as very poorly (this was misdiagnosed by my GP), I have had a laparoscopy to remove scar tissue and check remaining tube and then unfortunately had another ectopic in May this year (whilst we were waiting to start IVF) and lost my remaining tube which has now led to us starting IVF.
What stage is everyone else at?? It would be great to chat to other girlies in the same IVF boat.

Ali xx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Ali, why don't you have a look at where we are, click on 'first time' in the August/September buddies page, a few of us have been chatting for a while its a great help.  I have been down regging for about a week now and have base line scan on Friday.  Good luck

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi AliC,

Definitely come over to our thread where Lollyalt said to go, theres some really lovely girls on there and lots of us are around the same sort of stage as you are, I started my menopur last night.....we'd love you to join us...

Love Andrea x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts