Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

;D hello everyone... i recently found thid site through the ectopic.org site which has given me support.

i have not been trying as long as some on here...only a year and a half but it feels like forever and im desperatly waiting for a BFP soon.

i had a ectopic pregnancy, losing a tube two month ago and now im ready to begin ttc. iam starting my first clomid cycle next month and hoping that this will make me ov and i will soon be living the dream for 9 whole months.

thats just a little bit about me and im hoping that i will get to know many on here and offer and recieve support. thanks for reading my little 'story' about myself lol!!

ohh and i was wondering how you ladies got those fab count down icons...i would love one of those!

baby dust to you all.xx

bendybird.xx

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi there welcome to ff i have been threw 2 eptopics and lost both tubes hope your alright?? and find all the support you need on ff also good luck with all your treatment

kerry xx

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Hi and welcome to FF - i see you are also a fellow clomid warrior - come and join us sometime on the those boards
lots of luck to you ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Welcome to FF

sorry to hear about your eptopic , as safarigirl said feel free to join them on the clomid board

Sending loads of ^goodluck^ and ^fairydust^ your way

love
suzie aka  olive xx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hello bendybird

Sorry to hear about your ectopic preg. :'(  A year and half is a long time to wait when you are waiting for that  ^reiki^ every month - I feel the same only been trying properly for 2 yrs, however, unprotected with my hubby for almost 5 yrs now though so my guess something not quite right dr said "Unexplained"

Good thing is b4 I thought I was on my own :-[, now on FF I see there are people who have been trying much longer than myself so no longer feel quite as bad. ^Cuddle^

The best comes to those who wait- or at least I hope so! ^rainbow^

Anyway welcome to FF - I'm sure you will find all your answers to your questions on here. Everyone has their story and keen to offer advice on there experience and knowledge.

Good luck with you tx i really hope it happens soon for you  ^fairydust^

oh count down ticker www.lilypie.com sooo cute aren't they?

Take Care Yoda ^daisy^

XXX

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the lovely welcomes! ::)

·
Registered
88 Posts
hi there just wanted to say its nice to meet you i am waiting to go on clomid again soon so i will prob speak some time soon good luck with the treatment and i hope you meet lots on new friends on this site its truely amazing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.