Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
I am new to this site, just discovered it a week ago (thank god).  I transferred 1 egg on 10/9 and will test on the 24th.  It seems so far away!
This is my 3rd and last Icsi/ivf so it would be fantastic if it works!  I had a +ve Icsi 5 years ago and would love to have a brother or sister for my daughter. 
Whatever will be, will be...

Good luck to everyone
Caron

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Hello - come join us on the Sept 2ww's thread..I laso have a DD - who is 3 going on 13! There's a lot of ladies like us on the secondary infertility thread ( part 8, I think )..you'll get a ton of support over there too.

All the best for the next few weeks. Hope you get a BFP on the 24th!

Rsmum ( Deb )

xxx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Caron,
I am also new to this site. I have a 16yr old daughter and am also on my 3rd ivf, I had my et on 10th and am due to be tested on 25th and i think im going mad. My dd would love a baby bro or sis.

Good luck to all of us sending lots of ^Cuddle^ luv Sam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone!
Ive just had my embies put back in this morning! Ive had a rough 2 weeks due to the high dose of menupur (600mgs) AND Clomid ive been on. My arms are also like pincushions from daily blood tests! Still it was worth it as I got 10 eggs and 2 goos ones went back.
If you dont mind I will also join the 2WW with you?? The Cyclogest effect is just kicking in. My BH loves the boobs, but not the wind......Anyone else suffering??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts