Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Firstly please dont be mad with me,I am trying so hard not to test early,I am not due to test till next thursday,but I spotted the First response tests in Boots and they say you can use them 4 days before af is due,so I was wondering if it would be ok to use one or would the hcg still be in my system from the day before basting which was last weds(last week) If I were to use one it would be Sunday and that would make me day 29 of a 33 day cycle.

I am sorry to sound impatient its just that we have a big family wedding  next sat and if I test on the Thurs and get a bfn I will be a wreck at the wedding,there will be 2 pg ladies there and 3 with bubbies  :( :( and I know for a fact I will lose it.

Sorry to be so  :( :( :( this 2nd week is killing me!!Thanks for reading x

Kelly ^bye bye^

·
Registered
756 Posts
Have to agree with wise Jilly im afraid hun...try to hold off and think positive at the wedding to get u through it xxx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
I'm with Jilly & Looby I'm afraid Kelly
^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^
It's too early even on Sunday & you could get a false reading.
Although it's difficult please keep away from the tests.

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Kelly, first response are PANTS - when I got my positive it showed on clearblue a full two days befor first response.  Plus, you can get a false negative (I tested early for my first pregnancy and it was a negative and then two days later a positive) some of that may be that the pregnancy wasn't viable in the long-run but I just got so depressed twice over.  So DON'T TEST EARLY  ^police^

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok you lot-you will be proud of me-I have been into superdrug and boots today and havent bought one pee stick!!!!

Thanks for the telling off !!! I just hope its worth the wait this time!!

Kelly x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.