Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had ET last Friday (6 days ago) and for the last 2-3 days have had mild abdominal aching and twinging.  Could this be implantation?  ^reiki^  Do we all feel it?  ::)
LOL Caroline xx  ^2ww^

·
Registered
94 Posts
Oh, caroline I do hope so!!!! ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^
the timing sure sounds right... but as for feeling it, I cannot help you there, sorry!  Too much going on in my abdomen to feel anything!!!!  ;)

Here is lots of fairy dust for implantation! 

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Love
vero

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi Mrs G,

I think like everything a lot of women are different, with my first pregnancy I didn't feel a thing...but this time round I felt like mild stabbing pains in the evening - think about for 2 nights - quite high up in the uterus area.....I put this down to implantation...

Best of luck to you    ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love
maxbabe

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi ladies, i had my et last Thursday, and also have been having the same sort of pains as you described, especially of an evening, i too hope these are implanting pains, I'm on day 7 toady, and test on the 3rd of DEC, even though i have tested twice already after two days and after 6 days, which Ive been told is too early to tell, but am mumpy cause think i wont get a bfp, as both were bfns! feeling really down today.

good luck to you all
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
dizzy xx

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Dizzy,

Forget about your BFN's on the preganancy tests - honestly it really is too early to tell.

I understand how down the 2ww makes you feel and how it doesn't seem possible that a lovely BFP will come out of it but remember IVF does work and until you know for sure (i.e. 3rd December) you may aswell think positive!!

Hope this cheers you up a bit - sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ your way!!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi ya,

I had et on the 17th and i was getting sharp cramps (similar to af pains) yesterday and the day before, has anyone had implantation this late?  or should i be worried the af is on the way?

Like you Dizzy i have been very tempted to test early.
I tested 5days early last cycle and got a BFP but this cycle feels so different.

Best of luck to all
Love
Kia.x

·
Registered
240 Posts
I had sharp AF cramps on 5 & 6 dpt then they went away until 9 dpt when I had them for several days and still get them at some point in the day even though I had a BFP. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Hey there
I think I felt implatation to, it felt like a sharp stabbing pain which was high up by my cervix I dont know if it was or not but I felt it was especialy as I got my BFP on 10dpt!! I couldnt wait the full 2ww!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts