Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it! I just did a HPT and got a  ^BFP^.

I was due to start stimming for my 2nd IVF next week and have been on Norethisterone for the last two weeks so hope this has no effects on the baby.

I am trying not to get too excited now as I have had 2 mcs before and will not be convinced til I make it to the12 week scan ! But it is hard not to plan ahead - due date is New Years Day!

Anyway will just have to keep my fingers crossed!!

Cheers

Em x

·
Registered
849 Posts
^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^
^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^

fantastic enjoy your preg
xxx

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Hiya Em!

Well done you, that's fabulous news!  Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy  ^reiki^  ^afro^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^festival^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^

Louj x  :)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
:)  congratulations - what lovely news!!  (I had to cancel my last cycle due to natural BFP as well!!)

Helen xxx

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
^congrats^ on your  ^BFP^
xxx

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your message ! Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous !

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulation on your BFP!!

Nikki xx

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Em

Congrats on your BFP - how fantastic that you both did it alone!

Keep both of you safe, good luck x

^hugme^

·
Registered
725 Posts
Congratulations emmypops, that's fab news.  All of these natural bfps after failed tx gives me lots of hope.  I wish you a happy nine months.

Faithful x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow emmypops, that's fantastic news.  Congratulations.

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on your BFP!

Kate xx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
many congrats!  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Congratulations, that's fantastic news, bet you're on cloud 10  ;D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I was on cloud 9 last night but today I feel as though AF will arrive any minute! I have had a small amount of brown spotting and am convinced that this is the start of AF!! Please keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me as I am starting to doubt this pregnancy already!!!

·
Registered
849 Posts
try and stay positive
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
im sure your going to be just fine

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Kate

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congratulations on your BFP.

Emma
x x x x

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh well that bit of excitement was short lived - bleeding is full flow now !! Have to go to clinic tomorrow so they can check my HCG levels but I know its all over ! I guess that's the IVF cycle put back another two months now too so I am feeling very frustrated about everything!!

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Oh Emmypops  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ praying all will be ok  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
849 Posts
^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^
for you
xxx

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got blood test results and the hcg is 300. This means that we can't go ahead with the IVF this month as I am technically pregnant but I am bleeding so heavily that I know its over! I have to go for another test on Monday to see if HCG rises but I think it's all academic now!

Life can be so frustrating sometimes!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts