Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - I wondered if any of you feel like me - I'm had DET on May 10 (transfer was done at 4 days after EC), so doc wants me to test on sunday 24th. The problem is I don't want to test! I've kind of convinced myself that it's worked and cant bear to hear if it hasn't - anyone else feel the same?
Frolick

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Frolick,

Know what you mean. In some ways I want to know - so I can either have the best day ever or focus on the next cycle but in other ways I like being in this 'bubble' that I 'could be pregnant'. I actually have no inkling at all.... driving me  ^idiot^

Jo x

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Frolick - when our treatment started i said to DH that i had a feeling that it was going to work - dangerous. Have tried to maintain this throughout as we seem to keep overcoming all the obstacles that are thrown at us (they were refusing treatment unless we had a donor, but we stood our ground and sure enough, they found some on the day. Then they didn't give me sufficient dosage for stimms). I am due to test monday and am scared for it to be over. There is a girl on my cycle buddies who is refusing to test, i personally don't blame her!!! So you aren't mad, think we all feel the same xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts