Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH and I are due to start at Care Nottingham (if we dont manage a miracle on our own first) in June 2008.  We have been treated up till now at Derby City and found their approach very friendly and down to earth and that really helped with our attitude to our IUI - even if it was BFN x 3!

IVF at Care though I think will be different.

Any members have feedback that will help with the uncertainty, positive or not, would really help me in the meantime.

Thank you

Emma x

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi

I'm with CARE Manchester but I'm sure the ethos of care is the same throughout the group.  You really have nothing to worry about they are lovely, very kind, compassionate and caring and I don't think you'll have any problems with them at all.  I know another girl on here who transferred from Manchester to Nottingham to see George there and she speaks very highly of them.

^goodluck^

Axxxx

·
Registered
258 Posts
I was at Care Northampton and I know someone who was at care Nottingham and they are all really nice. Heard nothing but good things from them so I don't think you need to worry

Rachel xx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi
I am at care Nottingham, i have just moved there after having 4 failed ICSI cycles at a previous clinic. Before deciding on care notts we looked round lots of other clinics and nottingham was by far the best!!
We have unfortunately just had a failed cycle with Care but i must say that they are absolutely fantastic, the staff are so friendly and professional and its a lovely new clean building.
Hope this helps to calm your nerves :)
Good luck
Emma xxxx

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Have a look on the Nottingham board hun, think there might be a Care Notts thread.
Best of luck!!!
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Love Cindersxxx

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hi Emma

just wanted to add that care nottingham is fantastic and the staff are very caring and wonderful ^bow^

feel free to ask any questions as ive been there a while now :-\ do you know which consultant you will be under? i was at derby for nhx tx however didn't get much support so moved over the care notts, which has been good so far, even if i have had bfn's  ^eyes^

good luck for your forthcoming ivf honey, im also cycling again in june/july so we may be going together  ;)

much love
suze xx

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone for your support and feedback.

The wait as always makes the whole process seem so much worse I suppose.

DH & I are still praying for that miracle at the final moment but I feel that being prepared makes me a little calmer during this whole process.

In the meantime I have now filling my time with complementary therapies and meditation.

Suze & Emma - would be great to keep in touch if we are going to go through this at the same time.  Consultant not confirmed yet, have my appt with Darne to get transferred over officially first.

Good luck to us all, take care  ^hugme^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts