Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies,

It is now CD 42 and still no AF.  It hasn't been this late before apart from when it was my ectopic pregnancy.  I tested day 37 and 40 and was both negative.  This happened with ectopic too and i didn't get a positive until day 44 ...Alittle concerned about this actually. Its normally 34-36 days so its been a long cycle....

Will test each morning until AF comes i suppose-not sure what more I can do??

Bendybird.   

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Bendybird,

Sorry to hear AF is mucking you about this cycle hun. If AF doesn't arrive within the next few days I would pop along to see your DR, they may give you something to bring on a bleed ;)

Fingers crossed you are actually PG but are just one of the unlucky ones who doesn't get to see a +ve HPT but that go on to have a healthy baby ;)

Hope you get something sorted soon chick  :-*

Nicky x x x

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Bendybird,

I too have had the same thing happen this cycle.  I took my 50mg of Clomid, had a CD14 scan and was told that I should ovulate around CD17/18 as folli was on small side.  I got to CD35 with no sign of AF, did two pregnancy tests but both negative, phoned my Fertility Dr who said if AF hadn't showed up by CD 37/38 do another pregnancy test if still negative to call her and book a scan as it maybe that I have a cyst and that would be why AF hasn't showed up. 

On CD39 I started spotting (very light), did another pregnancy test which was negative, so called back my Fertility Doctor.  She has said that the 50mg of Clomid obviously hasn't worked for me this month, so is upping my dose to 100mg. 

It is now CD41 and AF has only just decided to show.

So it just goes to show that the Clomid can do very strange things to your cycles.  My advice to you would to do another test and if still negative (fingers crossed you get a BFP  ^goodluck^), then give your Doctor a call and explain what is going on.

Good luck

Kelly

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Bendy, I'd see your GP, they can do a blood test which would show if you have the pregnancy hormone in you that sometimes hpt's can't pick up.  If its negative at least they could give you something to bring on your bleed and you know where you are upto in your mind.  I hope its a positive outcome xxx  ^reiki^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.