Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI
I wonder if anyone can help.  I got my call today to say take 0.25 of Cetrotide now (3pm) and then at 5.30, 6 at the latest.  I assumed they meant 5.30AM, but now my mind is playing tricks on me and I'm panicking it should have been tonight.  Would it be likely to take two doses so close together?  Anyone know, I've got myself in a right pickle again...

Thanks everyone
Mrs B

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hi
I have always taken it in the morning unless I got a "take now" phone call, if you are worried try the emergency line but my feeling is that your  assumption is spot on. The important thing with Cetrotide is that it is taken at least one hour before bloods.

Good luck with your cycle - apologies for being brief am on the phone.
Xx

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
When at ARGC I would get calls up to 3 times a day to take it now etc so I wouldn't worry about it being too close together but if in doubt phone the oncall for clarity they really are helpful and know about all the ladies cycling.  They might even still be at the clinic!

Good Luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.