Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My DD is just over 3m.  From the beginning she didnt get on with Avent teats, and we switched to Nuk ones which are meant to be suitable for up to 6m.  She does however seem to struggle with them now and I am wondering if she is finding them a bit too much like hard work  ???

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if they transferred to another teat successfully. I tried her again on a number 2 avent today and it just went everywhere..... :(  She is not eating as much as she was anyway and I want to make sure its not too much of an effort for her to eat, so that she doesnt give up.....

Are Tommee Tippee similar at all to Nuk or closer to avent do you know

Thanks

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Hi

I believe NUK do a size 2 teat for babies over 6 months...we also use NUK and this is my plan.

Alison

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks  just thought at 3m it was a bit early to go on to those!

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
Don't worry bout age and size of teat huni.

C's been on the fastest flow teat I can find since he was about 2mths old!! And he's still take half an hour to drink 7oz!! Try em and see how she gets on xxxx

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
hi ebw - JP is only 3 months and he has size 2 nuk teats. i am sure it'll be ok. they also do different flow too - JP is on medium but there is a fast one too but i have only been able to get them on amazon - not sure where to get them otherwise  ::)

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol kooks I think I sent you to amazon the other day after researching  ;)

k is doing a bit better now we have some size 2's also

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
hee hee  ;D sorry ebw i knew someone had sent me to amazon but i forgot it was you  ;D glad you are doing better  ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts