Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy chatting!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
388 Posts
wow we are filling the threads quick now!!!

How are you all today???

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gail75 said:
how come we've moved honey??
Long threads take up a lot of space on the server so when a thread is quite long we lock it & start a new one.

:)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Gail- God it does doesn't it!!!! but you'll get through and you'll be amazed at how quick it passed by!! xxxxx

·
Registered
934 Posts
Lets hope the new thread brings us lots of luck!!!!

Will pop back on later to catch up xxxxx

·
Registered
889 Posts
Part 5. Gosh, it only seems like yesterday when I started the Chester thread.

It's going to be the luckiest thread on ff. X x x

·
Registered
934 Posts
Gail- im sorry to hear you feeling a bit crappy....... ^hugme^
Try and stay positive hun, you are at a stage now where you have done all you can do, look how far youve come? it wont be long until you will know, just try and think of that...... i know its eaier said than done, but we are here if you need us xx

Nic- How are you doing hun?? not long until your scan!!

Bethan- well done for starting this thread!!!! its been my lifeline at times,  ^hugme^

Bluebelle and H.....not heard from you guys in a while, hope yor both doing ok  ^hugme^

Sam- Have you found us yet?? hope u your ok hunny!!!

Hey to kate, soccy,poppyluu, kestra,luuluu,,,hope you all find this new lucky thread!!!!

AFM- well Ive been having a right 'ole time of it!!! been having a nightmare with our landlord/letting agency for months... and desperatley been looking for somewhere else...think we may have found a new house. only problem is our tenancy agreement doesnt end until june31st. As the landlord has been in breech of his terms and conditions then i have wrote to them saying we are within our rights to end the agreement early....just waiting to hear from them, i really hope we can move. and we bought a new car yesterday,well not brand new, but new to us!! havent even had time to think about being on 2ww!! what day am i on again...........

Amy xx

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hi everyone!
Sorry I've gone very quiet - nothing wrong, just super busy and trying to stay that way as easier than thinking!

Had our follow up on Monday afternoon and basically told there are no more tests that can be done - certainly not on the NHS anyway! And that we should just go again with our blasto frostie in a couple of months - after 3 bleeds. Happy enough with this I suppose. Did find out that my EC was awful and they had to change consultants half way through and instead of sucking out each egg, they had to flush them out in the end and they also said they were disappointed with only 6 eggs - I said we were too! DH's sperm analysis from that day was AWFUL! Wasn't going to tell him (he didn't come with me) but he asked and I couldn't lie. His morphology used to be 7%, then after months on supplements it seemed to have improved to 11%, which we were thrilled about, but on EC day it was 1%. I know it changes day by day and it doesn't necessarily mean it's that low all the time, but on the day that mattered... it was :( He was a bit gutted but I brushed over it - "it doesn't really matter, ICSI sorts it out anyway, it doesn't matter, they found the good ones, etc...!"

Really upset about the whole thing and having to work really hard to keep DH and I on the same team. It seems very easy this time to turn away from each other, rather than stick together. Not sure why as we became even closer during the bad times on the first 2 attempts. Anyway, I'm sure it's normal, I know most couples find it tough at times.

Work is stressful and busy (but that's how I like it!) and our house buying is not going to plan still, so all in all, pretty heavy going and taking all my energy and focus to get through the days without running off into the distance and leaving it all behind. Sorry to have a downer post, especially as so many of you have exciting times and waits at the moment; Nic, I too am counting down till your scan - so excited!!! Feel like an honorary aunty after our DVD and food sessions! Amy and Gail, hope you both continue to stay strong and try to be positive in your 2 week waits - it's tough, I know.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all good.
H xx

·
Registered
388 Posts
H- thank you for your kind words! and as long as your happy the DVD sessions will continue....i wont go into detail on here about appointments but if anyone asks i will reply and i hope thats ok for everyone else!
Han as for sperm, we were told we needed a donor after round 1!!!! this time they thawed 7 straws which is a lot by all accounts!!!! but just look at us, i gave up and i had no reason too!!! it will happen sweets i just know it!!!! think it little unfair they didn't tell you about problems on the day of EC!!!! not good practice!!
any way sending my love! xxxxxxxx

hope everyone is doing great!! xxxxxx ^hugme^

·
Registered
388 Posts
H- thank you for your kind words! and as long as your happy the DVD sessions will continue....i wont go into detail on here about appointments but if anyone asks i will reply and i hope thats ok for everyone else!
Han as for sperm, we were told we needed a donor after round 1!!!! this time they thawed 7 straws which is a lot by all accounts!!!! but just look at us, i gave up and i had no reason too!!! it will happen sweets i just know it!!!! think it little unfair they didn't tell you about problems on the day of EC!!!! not good practice!!
any way sending my love! xxxxxxxx

hope everyone is doing great!! xxxxxx ^hugme^

·
Registered
934 Posts
H- Glad to here your keeping busy, best way sometimes.....
Nic- hope you doing ok? how are you in way of symptoms???

Hello to gail and everyone else!!!

Im now5-6dpo and had crampy af pains on and off today, and more than norm CM...trying not to read anything in to it, but hoping they are all good signs

Speak soon!!!!
Amy xx

·
Registered
388 Posts
Amy- hey sweets, i get a bit sickly after a eat and vvvvvv sore (.)(.)!!!!! already needing a bigger bra! from a B to a C cup! but i think the pessaries have a lot to answer for with regard to that!
DH is the pub so having some alone time tonight! kinda enjoying it...he been great but over the past couple pf days i have been really irritable and short tempered with him...but in my defense he has been a pain in the  ^shake^  and very very needy!!!! that sounds bad...neddy i can do but not winey needy!!!! lol sorry.. tangent! 
how are you doing??

xxx

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hi guys,
Everyone found our new home?!
Gail, good luck - not long now is it?
Best of luck for Thursday Nic - woop woop!!!

H xx

·
Registered
388 Posts
Gail- i know its a very hard time! take some time out for you now to recover xxxxxxx

·
Registered
934 Posts
Good morning ladies....

Well BFN again for me..... Back on clomid again tomorrow,
We move house in 2 weeks, and BMS will coincide pretty much with the day we move..i hope its a good omen, new house...new baby??

Gail- sorry to hear BFN for you too hunny, it never gets any easier, but we have to pick ourselves up, dust ouselves off and carry on. WE WILL HAVE OUR CHILDREN!!!! it will happen for us hun, just taking a bit longer than we would like, hope your ok  xx

Nic- Hows things? have you havd your scan yet??

H- Hope your ok hun xx

Where is everyone these days...its all gone quiet in chester......
Hope to hear from you all soon xxxx

Amy xx

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi Amy,

i'm really sorry to hear about you bfn! BUT it will come one day! as you said just wait a little longer!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
388 Posts
i didn't feel write answering your question on last post! Scan went well one tiny kidney bean and one little heart beat seen. another in a week and a half! thank you for asking! xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
934 Posts
Nic- aw, its fine honestly!! i wouldnt have asked if i didnt want to know,...im soooo pleased for you!!!
you deserve it all!!!

xx

·
Registered
388 Posts
wow just noticed i wrote 'write' instead of 'right' been happening a lot this week! sorry brain typo!!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts