Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^hello^

Does anyone know of a good child development website? I'm not worried about anything I'm just interested to read about when I might expect first laughs, or him holding toys, you know that kind of stuff. I have googled but didn't get anything that brilliant  :-\ so thought I'd ask you guys!

Thank you!
B x :-*

·
Registered
543 Posts
have you signed up to any websites?  like pampers and babycentre, I can't think of any others off the top of my head, but they send you emails saying what your baby should be doing at their age on a monthly basis.  Obviously it is just as estimate because all babies are so different.

I still get mine come through now and he's 2 and a half, must admit to not really reading them now though  ^bigbad^ I should because they also have hints and tips that can come in handy.

Congrats by the way

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Hi B,

I like babycentre and they also send you an email every month to give you an idea about what your LO might be up to. Do remember though that babies/children are all so so different though  ;).

Also, do you have the Birth to Five book from your HV? (the yellow and blue one) - there is a page in there with a timeline on  :)

Hope you're doing ok  ^hugme^

S xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts