Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am getting a little ahead of myself but i have just been referred to gynae at chorley hospital, just wondered how long before we start getting answers? does anyone know how long ivf waiting list is?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there

It's a while since I was referred to RPH for investigations and the whole process took a couple of months before being then being referred for IVF. Back in 2009 they had a time line of 28 wks.

What I would say is that you do have a choice of which NHS hospital you are referred to for IVF (if you are eligible) Personally I would press for Liverpool Womens rather than St Mary's Manchester.

Good luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,

thanks for that info, im hoping it doesnt get to the facet that ivf is the only option but i just wanted to be aware of what the situation is. Afetr ttc for 2 1/2 years, i just wwant that baby right now, everything seems like one big waiting game. i know some ladies have waited a lot longer than this and i really dont know how they do it, they must be so strong!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.