5 months since I last posted! How I wish there was more news... We have completed our assessment and are again approved adopters in waiting. However, it's unclear whether Cub's birth sibling will be coming home to us. He's been in care since birth but the assessment and court process has been rife with delays and we've recently heard that the care plan of adoption may be changing. We want what's right for him, of course, but it's been a very tough few months in limbo. We're hoping for some resolution one way or another soon. The only good thing about this long hiatus is that both my boys are now more ready for someone to join our family. Cub is that bit more settled and confident, and M has had time to catch his breath since we first heard this was on the cards.