Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I can't believe I'm going through this again, but after 2 missed miscarriages and 1 chemical pregnancy I am a little obsessed with testing in the early days.
Yesterday and this morning I got Positives 1-2 on the CB digi ( I am 7dp5dt today). The 1-2 came up straight away with the 'pregnant' result (after nearly 3 minutes) on both which I would have expected the first time, but today, I would have liked a delay. This is because I worked out with my other non-chemical pregnancies that as the hcg rises it takes longer for the conception indicator to show up.
Please please ladies, can I have some stories, even if it's not what I want to hear. Has anyone else had 1-2 come up straight away 2 days on the trot and gone on to have successful pregnancies? I know that the only proper way to test hcg is blood tests, but I nearly hyperventilate whilst waiting for the results and anyway, with my missed miscarriages, I'd had blood tests and they were fine, but I still miscarried. At this point I just want to rule out a chemical.

Yours ^pray^ ^pray^
Sarah

·
Registered
104 Posts
hi sarah,

congratulations on your pregnancy, ^hugme^
try not to worry so much its not good for u or baby :-\
go and get ur bloods done as soon as u can and put ur mind at rest,
so u can relax and enjoy this special time.
try and book an early scan seeing ur babys heartbeat will really help u relax..
wishing u a very happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Michelleag
Thank you for taking the time to reply. WOW congratulations on being 28 weeks pregnant, such a happy time.
I understand what you're saying about not worrying too much, but out of 4 previous BFPs only 1 has been successful so I am a little bruised and reluctant to get my hopes up too much. I have decided not to do the blood tests this time because I have to pay for them (another £110 for 2) and they have been inconclusive for me anyway before because I have gone on to miscarry despite them being good results.
The only conclusive test is a scan after 7 weeks and if I get that far, I intend to have one then. However, I am looking for some peace of mind now, or some reassurance. This is always the time I find the hardest. Nothing makes sense, I had really strong hcg last time with a single expanding blast (DFET), however ended in miscarriage. This time I had 2 hatching blasts (1 fully hatched) and felt sure that I would at least get a strong positive to start off with, now I'm not so sure.
It's official - I'm going mad !!!
S xxx

·
Registered
104 Posts
sarah honey i know its really hard...
i have had 3 miscarraiges and each one really broke my heart :'(
i doni think ill totally relax and belive it until this baby is here in my arms...
when u have lost its very difficult to take for granted that things will go well this time.
you and your baby are in my thoughts and prayers ^hugme^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts