Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(i went through a cycle of ivf/ egg sharing i prduced 32 eggs of which i had 16 and i was told i have 9 healthy embryos and because i was a risk of ohss the nurse said my embryos would be frozen at 1 cell and that it would still be like a fresh embryo tranfer on day 10 of my cycle i went back to clinic for my 10 day scan and was told that i have only got 4 embryos left which were now 6 /7 cells because they wasnt frozen when they should have been i there only explanation they could give that it was lack of communcation between nurses why my embryos have been left to die what are my chances with the few i got left i cannot describe how i am feeling now

·
Registered
856 Posts
caz31 said:
:(i went through a cycle of ivf/ egg sharing i prduced 32 eggs of which i had 16 and i was told i have 9 healthy embryos and because i was a risk of ohss the nurse said my embryos would be frozen at 1 cell and that it would still be like a fresh embryo tranfer on day 10 of my cycle i went back to clinic for my 10 day scan and was told that i have only got 4 embryos left which were now 6 /7 cells because they wasnt frozen when they should have been i there only explanation they could give that it was lack of communcation between nurses why my embryos have been left to die what are my chances with the few i got left i cannot describe how i am feeling now
Peters response has been sent to you via IM - please see your private messages at the top right hand corner of your screen Amended by Mel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts