SALLYSTAR ^Cuddle^

MINXY Testing 7th Sept ^reiki^ ^goodluck^

NATALIEB(iui) Testing 7th Sept ^reiki^ ^goodluck^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just wanted to say goodluck to you who are testing over the weekend!! ^goodluck^ ^reiki^

Debs i am often in winchester as i have a good friend who lives there, do you know the savannah pub??

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know the  ^witch^ arrived today (18 days after ovulation in the end!), just when I'm being a bridesmaid tomorrow as well  ::) So its back to the  ^idiot^ pills tomorrow! I think I'm going to just have a few drinks tomorrow and forget all about it, since I've spent most of the week in tears wondering what was going on.

Good luck to all those testing this weekend, keep  ^reiki^

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
BFN for me af just arrived. feeling very  :'( and dh is away for the weekend.
still at least am meeting ff in winchester today (thankfully).
I hate ttc at the moment.
Its not supposed to be thi hard.
Deb  :'(  :'(  :'(

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Morning,

Debs and kelly  ^witch^ ^smash^ ^witch^ ^smash^ ^witch^ ^smash^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ I am so sorry about af arriving for both of you!!!!! Hope your both ok????

Olive-are you back in sunny britain now then????did you have a nice time??? I was just gonna ask,am I still aloud on this list as I am not on clomid this cycle????would love to atay and be cycle buddies as there is loads of girlies I dont want to leave  :( :( doesn't matter if you have to take me off the list but I will still gate crash if thats ok??

Hope you all have a nice w/e

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
bad news here too, AF just got me too  :'(

starting cycle 7 of the loony pills tomorrow  ^bigbad^

·
Registered
517 Posts
Big ^Cuddle^ to all those who have had AF arrive.

^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ to all those still on the wait - fingers crossed ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^

Congratulations to Valerieg on your ^BFP^, somehow I missed that!! Only just seen it!!

AF is due for me on Monday - it was 5 days late last month (came on day we went on holiday ^tantrum^ - typical!) So I am not sure when it will arrive this time. I haven't put myself down on the 2WW list as I am in treatment limbo at the moment, so I very much doubt if anything will happen. Plus - there has been a lack of ^BMS^ over the past few weeks! DH and I are getting along better this week, but still no BMS !

We have got our appointment at our clinic on Mon 5th - its not really an appointment, its more of an open evening which they have that you can go along to for info/ask questions etc. So, I am quite looking forward to that, would really like to go for treatment ASAP, the idea of waiting til the New Year is driving me mad! I need to get the ball rolling again!

Veronica
;)

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Ah flipping heck Flowerpot,not you too hunny.Are you ok????? really sorry she got ya  :( thinking of you loads ,you know where we are if you need us ^hugme^ ^Cuddle^ ^hugme^ ^phone^

VB-Hnag in there babe,hopefully you will have some good news for us soon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kelly

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
thanks kelly, your the best.  was starting to get confident, no AF, no pains, was even going to test this am but thought no stick to sunday as planned, then she arrived Grrrrrr.  felt ok initially, just curled up on sofa with wheat bag, choccie, a brandy, watching xfactor repeat, someone started singing a soppy song and it set me off  :'(

but now, i'm just going onto holland and barrett website to get some flaxseed, dug out the cough medicine to try and improve ewcm (gonna post a question about that) and got a couple of acupuncturists to ring about setting up an appointment.    I think whats hardest is that each month gets worse, i'm now starting cycle 7  :'(

Deb, sorry she got you too xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Oooohh Flowerpot,soppy songs are not what you need right now,find your fave cd and whack the volume up,I have had the new Craig David cd on loads,I bought it after my af came last weekend  ;D ;D

I remember reading your post last week about accupuncture/reflexology,and I must admit I am really thinking about it too.think I am gonna have the IUI this month and if that fails I will deffo have accupuncture if we have IVF  :eek: :eek: I know what you mean about each month getting harder,I dont know how we find the energy and courage to plod on but somehow we do  ;D

Have a chillin weekend,hope you feel a little better soon hunny!!

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Oh Flowerpot
I was convinced this was your month. Looks like we will be cycle buddies again.
Oh well another month on the  ^idiot^ pills.

^fairydust^ to you for next month

Debs

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Kelly, Joanne, Valerie, KJM, Kerry, Flowerpot, Debbie, Nicki, Sally, Minxie, Natalie - Good morning ladies, I hope that you are all ok.

Big hugs to you all.  ^Cuddle^

Ummm, very apprehensive after losing the twins, but we have a ^BFP^

^fairydust^ to everyone. 

xx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Pootle, OMG!
Well done sweetie ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^surprise^ ^bow^
That is fantasic news. Be positive hun im sure it will be fine!

I wonder if you can help me? i had to come home at 8pm last night from my best friends b day party up town, I eat my meal and then came over really hot and sweaty, bloated like i needed loo, i felt and still do really sick and then started crying. I felt dreadful, not feeling to pretty this morning either?
You or anyone else had these kind of side effects on Clomid, (5 days after IUI)?

Again hun, congrats to you and DH, sorry for going on but feel abit worried and you are first one up at crack of dawn with ne today ;D

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Oh hun, sorry your night was spoiled

What dose of Clomid are you on?

Personally I suffered with the sweats exactly the same as that, they just hit you out of nowhere don't they.  And the crying....yup, that's one of Clomid's nasty side effects too.  I have never had pmt or been a tearful person but I would cry at the blinking RSPCA adverts when on clomid!!!

xx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks Pootle.
Im on 50mg of Clomid, i didnt feel this bad last month!
So what now for you? have you phoned the clinic yet? how exciting!
Are you gonna tell people or wait for 3 months? I would shout it from the roof tops!
I had an Angel reading from a spirital lady and she said that the baby i lost two years ago was still with me every day and that she just wasnt ready to come to this world yet as she was happy where she was, but she would be back with me soon ( she actually said i would find out this September that i was pregnant)
So lets see if she was a mad loon or not :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Pootle -

Congratulations to you and DH
^congrats^^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^congrats^

You lucky thing - that has cheered me up :)

Here's to a healthy 9 months!

Veronica
xx

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oops I posted that too quick,

Natalie -  ^Cuddle^ - hope you feel better today.

Veronica
^Bubble Gum^

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Natalie - I am sat with tears rolling down my cheeks! (I'll blame the hormones!!) I don't think your lady was a mad loon (SO my saying!). Mine are with me everyday, I am sure. As for your clomid, I didn't feel anything the first month, but the 2nd month
. The sweats were awful....and my temper???!!! The naughty step worked well most of the time, but I found Clomid gives you Tourettes too....I swore like a builder!!

Def going to wait for 3 months, so can only share my secret on here. We told everyone with the twins and that made it so hard afterwards, so will be keeping everything crossed that we have good news for everyone in 6 weeks. I hope so.

VB Thanks hun. I have always thought that miracles were a load of old tosh (you know the ones, 'stop thinking about it and it will happen'. I have heard that for 10 bloody years and the urge to scream gets stronger every time. We have been blessed with our own miracle though and I'll be saying my prayers for everyone from now on!

xx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks VB, not myself today and a bit emotional.
But ill be fine.

Pootle, I know what you mean i cant tell you what i said to the PRICK in the convertable at the traffic lights yesterday but that will teach him for cutting up a woman on fertility drugs!!!
I actually started the conversation with" excuse me Sir  ^censored^ ^censored^ ^censored^ ^censored^ ^censored^ ^censored^ ^censored^
He looked so scaired and im only little! ;D ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.