Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls,

Can you please note your expected test date as/when you know it so I can add you to the 2WW list.

Thanks

Emma

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi ladies ^wave^

Kelly~ sorry to hear that that the wicked witch came sending you lots of ^Cuddle^

Kerry~I'm keeping everything crossed for you Hun good luck in the ^2ww^

Minxy~good luck ill keep everything crossed for you Hun

ERIKA~ thanks for your reply i really do appreciate it take care of yourself ^hugme^

good luck to everyone ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and plenty ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

love baby wisper

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hi all you fab 2ww's

Just thought I would pop on to say Im still gonna be checking up on all your progress on this thread but I will be of to the IUI thread now,but I am still on clomid so your not getting rid of me that easily!!!!

Thanks for all you help and support over my 1st 2ww on clomid,wishing you ALL the luck in the world!!!!

Come on BFP'S!!!!!

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Well I'm sort of in the right place here (I think) :)
It's my last 2ww before I start Clomid and AF is due tomorrow. I'm not expecting miracles this month as I've all the signs of  ^witch^ paying a visit. Fingers crossed next month will be different!

Debs

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi ladies...
Well the bloatedness has gone but still keep having to pee all the time & I've been getting some bad stitch like feelings today so I've got a horrible feeling that  ^witch^  is on her broomstick & heading my way  :-[ - although I must say don't usually get period pain since I had a LUNA at my last laparoscopy just over a year ago....(LUNA where nerve between womb & brain is severed so don't get pain) only time I've had bad pain since then was the months where I've been late (where consultant thought I'd had early recurrent miscarriage as usually reg 28 day cycle) & the pain was only whilst I was actually bleeding, not before...all very wierd 
:-\   Sorry to sound gross but I also seem to have lots of thick creamy cm which I've not noticed having before  ??? ....apologies probably tmi  :-[

I feel a bit  :mad::'( - which I'm sure is the  ^bigbad^ PMT !
So not feeling too hopeful to be honest.....I know its early days as my AF is actually due till Friday but I hate all this waiting....and just not feeling so positive today....usually such a  ^reiki^ person but just can't seem to get it together today  :-\

Sorry, not such a  :) post...to make matters worse we're going to a wedding in couple of weeks - well 4 of the couples (very close friends - I'm godmother to one little girl) have very young children/toddlers...and one is pg again (only been ttc couple of mths)....and guess what table we're sitting on...yep, the one with 2 toddlers (not my god-daugher) & pg friend....of course I'm happy for them (would never wish what we're going through on anyone) but I just know it's going to be hard for me sitting opposite my pg friend....I feel like such a cow but it really hurts sometimes.....I know, I know, my AF hasn't even arrived yet but for some reason the usual positive me has gone AWOL & left this sad weepy woman instead....really must pull myself out of this mood but finding it difficult last few days  :'(  God !  listen to me....sorry ladies  :-\

Wishing all you other ladies heaps of  ^fairydust^^reiki^
Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hello girls,
    Can't belive I've been on this sight since march weeks just fly by. Another 2ww for me again, I'm on clomid but felt I needed a break but still taking the metformin. I also went back to charting for this month, as I have an appointment with gyne in 2 weeks to disscuss iui or ivf. So I'm clutching at straws I might be able to do it naturally. Anyway girlie's good luck to all.      ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ baby dust sent to every one..
                                                    Love The Mouse xx

·
Registered
203 Posts
The mouse again, as I said I was charting I also forgot to metion that I did ov on my own, as the chart inicated on sunday morning. (nearly fell out of bed)
                                        A very proud Marshamouse x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Well done ovaries! you much be a very proud owner Marsha Mouse  :)
lets hope the 2ww is worth it!

I'm still waiting for Aunty Flow - she's now two days late but I got a bfn last night so I guess its just a matter of time (though saying that when I was pregnant last time my first test at 2 days came back -ve so maybe there is hope yet...)

oh well

(A very impaitient) Debs

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Well a week to go and this 2ww is killing me! Had terrible pains over right ovary last night/this monring. Seems to have settled down now.

Baby Wisper - Thanks for the good luck!

MInxy - Sorry your  :( hun. I know its hard when someone you know is PG, but youll get thru it. Good luck, I hope  ^witch^ doesn't et you.

Loaweave - Fingers crossed for your 2ww wait, so will you be testing on 17th July??

Marsha - congrats on ov'ing! Thats great news.

Debby - I'm all excited for you, I hope this is your month hun, you never know, it might have been too soon to test. Do you know when you ov'd? Keep my fingers crossed for you.

Sin - Cycle Buddy, is this 2ww slow or what??!!

Everyone else on 2ww, wishing you all  ^reiki^

KerryB
xx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Help - I feel like I'm pulling my hair out.

It's now day 3 after Af was due and still nothing. The achy bits have gone, the evil grouchy me (PMT) has subsided but nothing, nada. Did another HPT this morning just in case (useless at waiting  ^police^ ) but got another  ^BFN^

What on earth is going on?  ??? I'm never more than a day late.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Debs

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Debby - So sorry you're beng messed about by  ^witch^. I hate it when she plays us around. I guess now its just a waiting game, horrible as it is hun. I'll wish  ^reiki^ thoughts for you,  ^No AF^!!

My pains are worse. Started feeling funy last night, like I've done too many sit-ups, like a dull ache behind my belly button. Now feels like AF pains. Don't know whether to take some Ibuprofen or not. God I hate this. Feel so  :'(. Can't remember who said it the other day, but they said they wished they had a little window in their tummy to look thru and see what's happening. I wish that today. Praying it could be implantation pains, but who knows.

Sorry its a  ^mercy^ post, just feel crap today. Black circles round my eyes, don't usually have them, appetite gone (thanks to Met), feel like the size of a house.....JUST FEEL PANTS!!

KerryB
xx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi there
It was me who said about having little window in tummy so could take a peak....I have absolutely no idea what is going on with my body & it's making me a bit  ^twitch^
I was getting some real stitch like feeling in lower abdomen around cd20 to cd25 (bit like mild ovulation pain - but def not ov as that was cd14/15 ) but that's gone, my boobs were sore, then they weren't now they are again (a little), I was bloated, now I'm not, I still keep needing to pee (that's only thing not changed !!), skin around jawline has now erupted in a few nice spots/lumps (niiice !)....my AF due date is Friday so only couple of days to go.....I'm still hoping it ain't gonna show but I can't seem to get it out of my head that all those symptoms mean it is.....  :-\  On the off chance it doesn't then I'm not gonna test till Monday morning..... fingers, toes, eyes all crossed (makes typing difficult  ;D )
The only good thing is my CD21 prog level was 103 (was 61 before Clomid) so thats good.....I really fancy a glass of wine too....not had a drink for over 2weeks now but I'm telling you, if the  ^witch^ arrives then I'm gonna be having a couple of ^drink^ !!!!

Debs & KerryB - sending you loads of  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^fairydust^
....and hoping its  ^noAF2^ for us !  :)

Thinking of you....
Take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Well I'm slightly bolder having been pulling my hair out all day.
Still no sign of the wicked witch though I do feel a bit grouchy and sore again.
Could really do with a large glass of wine but daren't just in case..... (and water just doesn't have the same effect)  ;D

Kerry & Natasha - Thanks for the  ^reiki^  - right back at ya!

Hope everyone else is doing OK.
^fairydust^

Debs

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Just to wish everyone on the  ^2ww^ all the very best.
^reiki^  ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^goodluck^  ^reiki^ ^goodluck^
Hoping that NikkiMouse has spread lots of  ^fairydust^ over the rest of us!!
Take care.

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Debs-

With you on the wine thing.I really had to stop myself from going down the wine aisle at Asda today.I told myself if this IUI doesnt work I will have a few glasses/bottles??!! ;)

Hows everyone doing???I have been on the IUI thread lately-god it gets mad on there!!!So many pages to read-so little time!!

Come on BFP,BFP,BFP ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

kELLY

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Hi Kelly

So it's not just me then! (avoiding the BWS aisle)
Now on day 4 and still no sign of AF. Have a bloated belly though so who knows... am challenging myself not to do another hpt before tomorrow evening (very little will power)

How are things will you all?
Love & ^fairydust^

Debs

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Erm well I'm f eeling more than a little stupid.  :-[ Have just been going back through my diary and realised I'm not actually overdue, but that AF is due tomorrow ^zombie^
Can't believe that after all the months of trying I've got myself so excited (maybe just maybe!) for absolutely nothing. What a complete idiot.

This month has been so hectic what with traveling for work, meeting my three week old niece (a happy accident for my SIL) and going to see the consultant so Im hardly supprised I've got myself in a muddle. Just feel so disapointed and am now certain AF is on her way. Sods law as we are off on holiday Saturday morning.

Oh well another month then.... :-\

Debs

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
And just to confirm it the wicked witch arrived bang on schedule today. damn and blast (and lots of other rude words) ^bigbad^
Feeling thoroughly miserable, stupid, guilable, lousy, depressed......

Debs

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi,

CD24 for me today and feel that time is passing so slow  :-[.. not fixing any dates to test unless af is not coming in time  ^police^ (hope she never arrives)

I'm trying to read my body so much till I'm getting so restless and tired. Can we just fast forward our days??

KerryB - when are u going to test??? Guess I'll only do mine next Saturday..

Wishing all you gals  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^,, We need more BFP BFP!!!

Love,
Sin

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi ladies
Well my AF is due today....no sign of her yet but then I actually ovulated during night of CD14/early hours CD15 so it could appear anytime today or tomorrow morning....having done silly number of early tests over the past 2 years of ttc I'm holding out to test....if the dreaded AF hasn't appeared by Monday morning I shall do one then.....boobs are really sore & feel "heavy" but that's about it for symptoms which could go either way !  :-\ ....I'm feeling bit anxious today as keep expecting AF to arrive & I soooo don't want it to...
Anyway, sending you all loads of  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ & heaps of  ^fairydust^
Take care
Natasha

PS.... I'm even wearing my orange knickers today (hopefully they'll bring me good luck !  ^reiki^^spot^  :)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.