Twinkle75   8th June     ^Cuddle^

Meatball   8th June     ^2ww^

Ju   10th June     ^Cuddle^

Alicatty   11th June     ^2ww^

Noodles   22nd June     ^2ww^

Sallystar  30th June    ^2ww^

#3 ·
Kerry - has AF come hun?
sorry about the blood tests results but thats great about your hubbie's test. your ovulation could still be sorted out and at least you know that the swimmers are ok.  Did you deffo ovulate around day 14? The only other alternative is that day 21 was too early.

Will deffo have a GI diet chat if we all get up and running! xxxx

#4 ·
HI girls

well AF came on friday - in full force!!!!!

gaeyny not ringing me until wednesdasy to advise on the 100mg, so I gave the tabs a miss this month and decided to just let my hair down

at least AF came on its own I will start the 100mg next month hopefully!!!!!!

hope you are all wee

DRE
xxx

#5 ·
Hi girls,

Emma - please can you put me down for the 22nd June..............i have just taken my 1st course of invisible clomid, hope they work as well as the other ones....apparently they cause no side-effects at all - which is good ;D ;D ;D

Noodles

#6 ·
Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a great bank hol!
I've been feeling bit off-colour last few days. Odd crampy feelings on and off. Def felt like AF on way yesterday, bit pinky cm this morning (sorry tmi!), but AF type cramps gone, just feel a bit sore, if that makes any sense. Ive got no idea whats going on. Really frustrating and upsetting. If AF on its way I wish it would just happen, bcos otherwise I start letting myself think it may be something else  :(

Anyway, thats my moan for the day, better get on with some work I suppose  :)

#7 ·
Erica best of luck for testing tomorrow. xxxx
^2ww^  ^noAF2^  ^No AF^  ^reiki^

Twinkle what day is your AF due?  is it worth a test?  ^reiki^

Dre sorry AF came hun.  I know how you feel as I'm there too. Here's to next month  ^reiki^  I'm on the 100mg now, feeling slightly "odd" with bloating and lightheadedness but I'll put up with anything if it works!

#8 ·
Hi Flowerpot - Cycles are quite erratic still on Clomid (29 and 37 days). So AF due between now and 8 days time! Have thought about testing, but trying to leave it a few more days.

Erica - Good luck  ^reiki^

#9 ·
Erika-GOOD LUCK ;D ;D ;D

Af already got me really early.........i have just made an appointment to see cons tomorrow to ask about a short Luteal phase.  This is my last months of clomid and i want to see if he thinks i can try ANYTHING to help this last cycle.  Next he thinks i should go for 3 lots of IUI  then IVF???  I dont feel that impressed with IUI (from my one experience!  So might be tempted to go straight for IVF.....................let you know what he says tom!

Sorry af got her claws in so many of us this month...........
Love to all
JGx

#10 ·
HI Girls,

This 2ww seems really long doesnt it!! ...Ive had sore boobs all weekend 10th June seems ages off, no doubt witch will catch me

Twinkle huge hugs , I know what you mean about feeling off colour I felt like that after ovualtion last week its awful honey keeping going , hope AF isnt on her way

Jesseygirl , Dre, sorry the dreaded witch got to you  ^Cuddle^, Jesseygirl good luck at your appointment with your consultant , Ive already asked to be referred for IVF , I feel after 12 months of Clomid Ive got nothing to lose and feel time is ticking by so  quickly and because of the waiting times, ie 3 months for first consultation then 1 year for treatment...

Erika, Wishing you all the very best honey for your test,  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Noodles , the idea of Invisable Clomid sounds good !! ;D ;D

Wishing everyone on the 2ww lots of luck

Love Ju x x

#11 ·
Best wished for ^BFP^ tomorrow Erika!  ^No AF^

Can you put me down for Friday!  Sounds close but feels so far away yet!

#12 ·
Has anyone heard from Erica yet?

Hope its good news  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

#13 ·
Erica,

Thinking of you today!! Have you tested? Hope to hear good news from you...

Love,
Sin

#14 ·
Erica. my fingers are crossed.........talk to us soon....... ^reiki^ ^reiki^
JG

#15 ·
Sorry no personals ladies but love &  ^hugme^ to you all I am thinking about you.
2nd attempt at IUI has failed  ^BFN^ I knew it had as AF pains started Friday but it doesn't ease the hurt  :'( & the utter devastation that the pills, injections, scans etc have all been for nothing.
Struggling at work, busiest day of the week & I just want to cry. Will let it all out later in private so might feel better after. Head is all over the place  ^idiot^ have seriously had enough & it seems like a long time since I started Clomid last August.
My sister has her 5 month scan today a "mistake" apparently & already has 2 children. Some people are just so blessed aren't they & don't even realise it. Can't face the picture or family chat about the baby so have told them all just to leave me be & I'll get in touch when I'm ready. I hope all the family don't think I'm being funny  :( but I just need to get my head round everything.
Lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to all of you, will be in touch again soon.
Erica.xxx

#16 ·
Awwww Erica hunny. I am so very very sorry.  ^hugme^

Nothing we say will make you feel any better but we are all here for you when you need us.    ^Cuddle^

Why does a hectic time in work always come at the worse time  :mad:

You have done the right thing not going to see the family, you need some time by yourself before you have deal with that. I know you will come out fighting again in a few days but for now take your time.

Lots of love and big hugs  ^hugme^ 
Listen to me this time...........dry your eyes mate.  xxxxxxx

#17 ·
Erika I posted on Clomid  :-* Just wanted to add that your family must understand what you are going through hun, so take your time with going to se them. Lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for you darling  :-* ^hugme^ Don't give up  :-*

#18 ·
So sorry to hear about the news... Sending you a big hug...

Let it out if need to, even take a day off and do whatever you feel like doing. You deserve a break.

You did the right thing by not seeing your family. They will sure understand and don't worry how they think about you. Most important is you must prepare yourself for the journey ahead. Talk to us if need to.. we are all here for you..

Love,
Sin

#19 ·
Thinking of you Erika - take some time out for yourself to get your head around this ...... so very very sorry ......

#20 ·
Hi everyone,

So sorry Erika , take lots of care.

Anyway, after few days of cramps and pink cm, hoping it may be positive sign, AF has now arrived  :'( So feeling sorry for myself and have more cramps now!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test.

x

#21 ·
Erica I am so sorry that IUI didnt work for you this month, you must be devestated.  Why is that everone around you seems to just fall pregnant when you are having difficulties.  You did the right thing by taking some time out from your family.  Im sure they will understand.  Sending you lots of  ^Cuddle^

Twinkle im sorry that AF arrived.  What are your plans for next month?  Im due to test tomorrow but I have AF cramps so I expect the witch will show up before I get to do a test.

Joanne

#22 ·
Joanne - good luck for tomorrow  ^noAF2^  ^No AF^  ^2ww^

Twinkle - sorry AF came hun. big hugs  ^hugme^

xxx

#23 ·
Joanne - Plan for next month is start with every other day bms from day 10 onwards, also to try and take things a bit easier, I do tend to rush around still and probably not look after myself as well as I could! Good luck to you for tomorrow.

Just in case anyone is interested on the whole every other day vs every day bms thing...I stuck to every other for all but one occasion, when we had bms 2 days running. And guess what...thats when I would have been fertile. So now of course I'm thinking his sperm were probably weaker on the most important day!! Ah well. Try again.

x

#24 ·
Twinkle, very interesting that about the BMS.  We aim for every other day but like you can sometimes do 2 days running, particularly over the right time.  I guess it would make sense. Although the only other thing is that the sperm from the first of the 2 days would still be alive in you anyway, so the 2nd day being weak wouldnt matter. so confusing  :-\

good luck next month xxxxx

#25 ·
Erika,

Huge hugs honey have sent you a mail !! x x be kind to yourself !! ^hugme^

Twinkle , dreaded witch shes so evil , good luck for next month !

Joanne , good luck for your test tomorrow

Girls can I just ask how early can you test after ovulation ?? or before you think your period is due?? Im getting a bit impatient this month !

Good luck to those on 2ww

Love Ju x x x

#26 ·
Sorry to hear no BFP for you Erika and Twinkle.  I know exactly how you are both feeling as my AF arrived Friday - I was due to test on Sunday!! Make sure you do have a good cry it seems to help a little to let it all out - I cried all Friday at work and then Friday evening cried into my Pizza at Pizza Express which started off my DP who ended up sobbing into his serviette!!  Im all cried out now!  Lets hope its a BFP for all of us next time round - I personally feel it gets harder each time but Im trying to stay positive as  advised by everyone which is not easy!

Good luck for those still to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.