146 Posts
Hello Olive,
Please can you add me to the list ...due to test 1st November
Thanks

Vickilouxxx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Me too - guessing I'm due about 12th October (though given the last couple of months might be earlier...)
Thanks
Deb

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
debs take it you meant November not October!! :) or are you meaning october 2006 ???

·
Registered
202 Posts
think Ill test around 25/26 Oct

DRe
x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Olive(Suzie) said:
debs take it you meant November not October!! :) or are you meaning october 2006 ???
oops - told you I was struggling for brain cells! ;D
The rate we are going it might as well be 2006.

Thanks
Deb

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Please can I join in too, I am on my first go at Clomid and due to test this weekend, 23rd October.  Have been quite calm so far but beginning to get a bit stressed out now!  :-\  thanks a lot. I am a bit rubbish at posting on here as don't get on-line enough, but I think its a fab site!
Daisy x x

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
im due to test the 2nd of november, please can you add me!!

Bendybird.xx ;) ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi,
I'm due 27th October, Please add me to your list, had a clomid free month
but you never know!
Blanche.....

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hi

Can you add me to the list. Testing 24th October.

Fingers crossed for us all.

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
We're almost testing buddies Dre, Blanche & 0604  ;D

How are you all feeling?  I'm not hopeful, I'm in the most awful mood today, I know I'm being a complete and utter woman to everyone, but can't seem to stop myself  :'(

I never really used to get PMT much, so all this is a bit of a shock to me (and even more of a shock to DP and the kids..... ^evil^

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
list updated ^afro^

good to see so many of us :) 

xx

·
Registered
31 Posts
^2ww^
Hi everyone
im on my first month of clomid,and im due to test 7th november or so i think.
  Could you plz add me to your list.

Good Luck To everyone we deserve it

Hugs and xxxxxx Ellie X

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Ellie

Looks like we're cycle buddies as I'm due to test on 7 November....I'm on cd11 now (on 5th cycle clomid to "boost").

My stepdads birthday is 8 November so I'm hoping that I'm able to give him a lovely birthday present :)

Good luck & take care ^reiki^
Natasha

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Good luck to all you fabulous clomid chicks :)
^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ :-* :-*

^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^DizzyLove^ ^DizzyLove^ ^DizzyLove^ ^DizzyLove^ ^DizzyLove^ ^bananaBash^ ^bananaBash^ ^bananaBash^ ^bananaBash^ ^bananaBash^
^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^ ^elephant^
^Booty^ ^Booty^ ^Booty^ ^Booty^ ^Booty^ ^Booty^ ^Booty^

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
well girls, i'm now into the 2nd week of the 2ww.  Tell you what this buying a new car and booking a Carribean holiday for april next year certainly makes the process a little easier  ;D   

good luck everyone, one of us HAS to have a  ^BFP^ this month, otherwise its so unfair

^goodluck^  ^goodluck^  ^goodluck^  ^No AF^  ^No AF^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^BFP^  ^BFP^  ^BFP^  ^noAF2^  ^noAF2^  ^2ww^  ^2ww^  ^2ww^  ^spot^  ^spot^  ^spot^ ^sticky vibes^  ^sticky vibes^  ^fingerscrossed^  ^fingerscrossed^    ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Hi girls,

Im on CD20 today - another 10 days to go for me.  It seems to be dragging on so much at the moment.  I just want the time to fly by!!!!

Oh - by the way - normally my bbt is 36.6 once I have ovulated.  I checekd my bbt today and it was 37 C.

Does this mean anything special??

Hope all of you girls are doing well.

tweets xx

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi girls

CD28 for me today - no twinges whatsoever - not getting hopes it - just doesnt feel like 'my month', last cycle was 33 days and the 4 before that were 28 days - so who knows - butlike I said not feeling positive at all - not even analyzing things like I normally do  ^idiot^

Tweetie - cant help with temps - ive never done them - although they took my temp at the hospital on friday and it was 36.4 - but like I said I dont know if thisis high/low or what!!

Hi Flower - how are you today  :)

DRE
x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Tweets

I've replied to you on the ask a nurse forum...I too had high temps after ovulation (released 2 eggs each cycle)...mine could range from 36.79 - 37.19 & they stayed elevated until day after AF arrived when they dropped back down. If you're pg then your temps would remain elevated too....temps can fluctuate month to month, especially when on clomid.

Fingers crossed for you ^2ww^ ^noAF2^
Take care ^reiki^
Natasha

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.