Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi am new to this site but wondered if anyone could help me with this on. Am taking my 3rd cycle of clomid. So far have been lucky and had no real side effects but this time I have started to have brown bleeding. It started on day 7 (the day after I finished the clomid) and hasn't stopped. Now on day 12 and getting a bit concerned. Anyone had anything similar or any ideas of what might be causing this? H :'(ave read that breakthrough bleeding is not usually a S/E of Clomid.
x

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi becky,

I was on clomid for six months and think i had breakthrough bleeding for about four of them.
My consultant said it was normal and my acupuncturist said it was just my body's way of releasing the pressure!

Good luck, hope it works for you!

Emma

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Becky,
I was on Clomid for 10 years. This used to happen to me on occassions, i was told it was nothing to worry about. Brown blood normally indicates the end of the bleed. but do tell your consultant, Just to rule out any other causes, ie: Cyst on the ovary, But Im sure its just the Clomid and all the new hormone changes.

My fingers are crossed for you! Good luck!

Kaz :)

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.