Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I hve pocs, mild endo everthing else ok

ive come off clomid three months ago after being on 100mg for 12 months , i as ovulating and things settled down to 35 days ...then again after two months off it 35 days now Im on my 3rd month off it Im on day 39...bloated n very snappy n crampy....

Do you think it may be my cyst in my left ovary which measured 4cm a week ago...they were going to scan it after my period on day 5 but it hasnt arrived, done a test a few days ago and it was a negative ..

Im currently due back at gyny on thursday was supposed to be starting met but having a break, now on waiting list for ivf ....   

Should i jsut wait to see my gyn on thursday ?? fed up of waiting for af to come .....

Should it test again ?????

Has anyone had this happen , tehy said at ivf place my cycle would be regualr for at least next 12 months......hmmmm

What do you reckon please help

I have started my diet in the last week n started exercising, am bit stressed n had relexology first session 3 weeks ago

I dont want he docs to check things as I dont want to waste their time

Love Ju x x x 

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
It does vary from woman to woman as to how long the cycles stay regular after being on clomid so the fluctuation in cycle length may be normal.
If you have a cyst then this could affect things and would need to be checked by your doctor when you see him.
I would retest on Wednesday prior to your appointment, just incase so that you can give as much info to them as possible so they can decide what to do next.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.