Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls  :)

Those of you taking one or more tablets per day, do you take the tablets at the same time or spaced out throughout the day?  I've been on 100mg (2 tablets) and now upto 150mg (3 tablets) but have been taking all at once before bedtime.  Is this right?

love and babydust xxxxx  :-*

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hi Flowerpot

I jsut posted this on the other thread.  Ive been taking both tablets together. I just checked the manufacturers instruction leaflet inside the box and they advise that you should take both tablets together as a single dose.  I dont think it matters what time of day you take them as long as you take them together.  My GP, gynae and the manufacturer all advise this so I assume it to be correct.

Please dont panic.  When I take my Clomid I take it together but one day it might be at 6am the next at 6pm or whatever but it still makes me ovulate! lol 

Hope that helps.

Hugs

Witchie Poo Cat

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that! will continue taking all the tablets at the same time then before bed.  :-*

·
Registered
664 Posts
no problem, glad to be of help!

I tell you what though, I posted on another infertility forum the other day that i used to be a member of a couple of years ago.  I told them a wee bit of what Ive been through and EVERYONE who replied said "wait a minute, you shouldnt be taking clomid for more than 3 months cos it thins the lining of the womb, you must speak to your doctor and get different meds"

U-oh, I had to stop myself going into a panic right there! lol  There are so many opinions about the use of Clomid both here and abroad its hard to get to the truth sometimes!  You could send yourself  ^idiot^ if you believed every little thing you read! haha 

BTW, Im new here so excuse me if this has already been covered in a previous post.  I was browsing the HFEA website and they have a panel for people who have or are going through infertility treatment.  They want feedback about the treatment you received in your area.  They send you 4 surveys a year and you get a newsletter every few weeks telling you their findings.  It seemed really interesting so I signed up.  Thought you might be interested.

Gotta run, got my Day 21 test today so fingers crossed - first month back on 100mg!

TTFN

Hugs

Witchie Poo Cat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.