Happy chatting

love
suzie xx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Thanks for the new home Olive....

I have started my 150mg of clomid today. so along with my vits and metformin i am rattling...... dh is out at football so i have decided to treat myself and get a chinese tonight..(i will start my diet tomorrow).

am now trying to work out when my ov is likely to be.. have been doing my temperatures.. and am hoping my cycle this mopnth will be a set length and ov will be on a set day, so next month i will know what my body is doing and when.....

Best be off.. noodles going cold..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi everyone

Just a quick one to check in...so I've been on the metformin with the clomid
for 1 week now, on 850mg for a few more days, then up to 1700mg. Its not as bad as I anticipated, although still not nice. I feel nauseaous on & off throughout the whole day, but haven't been sick at all. I'm taking them at night to try to sleep off the side effects - but it seems they last 24/7 anyway.

Does this sound about right? I hope this cocktail works, need something positive to come out of feeling so rough!

Hope you're all doing ok. Will be back tomorrow to catch up on personals.

x

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi ladies.  Looks like I will be joining you all again soon.  We have lost our little bubba.

I wish you all luck in whatever stage you are at... extra ^fairydust^ to Kelly, hope the IUI took :)

^fairydust^

- Nikki

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Nikki - so sorry to hear about your loss for you and your DH - sending you much love for this difficult time ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nikki

Im sooo sorry for your loss hun  :'(  PLease try to take care of yourself and remain  ^reiki^ that ot can work for you

^Cuddle^

DRE
x

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nikki, so sorry to hear about your loss.

We had a m/c in June, it was our second, and I understand how devastating and heatbreaking it is. My heat is breaking for youand your dh  :'(  All I can say is that it's good to cry and allow yourself to feel whatever it is you feel, anger, saddness whatever ... the pain will ease and you will feel  ^reiki^ again soon.

Take care,
Valerie

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Nikki - I am so very very sorry.  I don't know what else to say  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Nikki

I am so very sorry to hear your news,  ^Cuddle^, sending you lots of love and good wishes at this difficult time

Niki x

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Morning girls

Just checking in.  After advice from of you lovely ladies I've now sorted myself out!  I was getting sharp ov pains that I have been assuming were ovulation, turns out I am getting these pains a few days before ov.   I had them Tues/Weds and yesterday when they had stopped did a opk and got a +.   So after last month thinking I was late for AF (Counting 14 days from ov) I obviously wasnt late, it was just that my ov was later than I thought!  So had BMS again last night which hopefully covers today!

^reiki^   ^reiki^   ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Nikki

So very very sorry to hear your news. ^hugme^
Take care an be very kind to you and your dh.

Love
Debs

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Nikki - So sorry honey. Don't know what to say really, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you both. Take care of yourself and DH. A huge hug on its was to you  ^Cuddle^

KerryB
xx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Nikki,

Just wanted to say I am so sorry !!! Im lost for words,but I am thinking of you-I just cant believe it  :'( :'( I hope your ok ?? You know where we are if you need us.Sorry babe !!

Kelly

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hi girls,

I am back from my hols  :'( - we had a fab time.  Just checked in to see if there have been any BFP's over the last 2 weeks????

Nikki -  ^Cuddle^ So sorry...

Veronica
xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Veronica - how was your hols?  lovely and relaxed I hope  :)

Noodles and Niki (whenwillI) got a BFP, not sure if you were away for that?  :)

Have a great weekend girls  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
HI VB,
Glad you ad a lovely time. How are you? Where are you up to?

KerryB
xx

·
Registered
190 Posts
Oh Nikki, I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.  Hugs to you and DH.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.