·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
happy chatting ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^Bubble Gum^

·
Registered
86 Posts
I must be sad old stick posting at 1.47am, but I can't sleep.  Maybe it's because I've just taken my 5th dose of clomid.  It's my 2nd month and I've really noticed the hormones!

I haven't really posted in the clomid girls thread before.  Hello to you all!

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Early morning arabella go to sleep !!!!!

Well I think its gonna be bfn for me this time,I am sure I have started getting af pains,please send any spare feiry dust my way,I dont think I can deal with a negative this month,its my dads suprise 65th tomorrow and I hope to god it doesnt come cos if anyone asks how I am I will lose the plot  :( :( :(

Kelly x

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hi All,

Hi Arabella - I seem to suffer from insomnia when I am taking clomid too!!  Hope you managed to get to sleep not to long after your post.

Kelly - Its not over until its over.  I can imagine how your feeling but try to stay positive you never know!  Sending you loads of  ^reiki^

My AF is due tomorrow, no pains yet but i dont think for one minute that I will have a BFP.  Testing on Tuesday 23rd. 

Joanne

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Kelly & Joanne....sending you both loads of ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^noAF2^ ^reiki^

By the way, are we any nearer to an explaination of the bubbles that went to scabs that disappeared & are now bubbles again ??? ^Bubble Gum^ ^idiot^

Take care sweetpeas :)
Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hi Natasha im complete lost with regards to the bubbles  ^Bubble Gum^- have i missed something :-\

Joanne

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
If you have you are not the only one!  ;D

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
^hello^

If you look on left hand column of your post (where your picture is) you'll see "bubbles" & a number....I've got 2 bubbles, Joanne's got 0 bubbles & Debs you've got 3 bubbles !! ^Bubble Gum^ Joanne...you can have one of mine hun...blowing your way ^Bubble Gum^ along with lots of ^fairydust^ coming all the way from London ^afro^
No one seems to have any idea what they are or how we seem to win and/or lose them (I was up to 3 then went to 1.... ??? )....there's a thread on the technical forum...it's certainly doing my brain in trying to work out what they are ^idiot^ ;D

Take care
Natasha :)

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Ah Ha! You can click on blow or burst to give or take away from other peoples bubbles.
Still I haven't a clue what this means.....
???

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
but I've not got blow or burst ^eyes^ ....but got 4 bubbles ^idiot^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
ok...you have to click "blow or burst" on other peoples... ^Bubble Gum^ :) I've been spreading the bubble love this morning - hope I've not missed anyone out :-* ^Bubble Gum^ ^Heart^

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I just gave you one!!!!!  ^roflmao^ bubble that is!

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
:-* ;D ^Bubble Gum^

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hi All,

All this bubble nonsense is making my head spin ^idiot^. I dont understand what we are supposed to do with them. Thanks to all of you who have sent me a bubble (even if I dont know what to do with it).

Had a nice day out, been to donington race track in Nottingham with DH and DS. Weather has been lovely.

Anyway I did what I said I wouldnt - AF is due today and I wasnt going to test until Tuesday as its hubby's birthday but I couldnt resist. There is a very faint line on my hpt, I dont think I am pregnant - it would be too good to be true, I have showed hubby and he thinks its a fault because the line is so faint so I am going to try again in the morning. Im going to try and not think about it now I dont want to get myself all worked up and its a BFN.

Im having a terrible time with my new job - l have only been there for 2 months and so many things have gone wrong - they are a new company so its really quiet at the moment, they leave me lists on my desk to do things like clean windows, clean toilets, hoover, mop floors etc. I worked 2 weeks full time (im normally part time 3 days per week) as a favour as the other girl was on hols which they still havent paid me for. My wages were supposed to get paid direct into my bank account on the 1st of every month, this month they didnt go in until the 3rd and the bank charged me £140 for bouncing 4 direct debits - arrgghhhh. And to top it all off they have decided that I cant work three set days they are going to tell me on a Sunday evening when they need me to work the following week which is really hard because I have to keep changing my childcare arrangements. I am going to ring an agency tomorrow and see if i can get a temp job until I find another part time job then i can tell the ^censored^ ^censored^ ^censored^ where they can shove their job.

Thanks for the bubble Minxy - I will try and send you one back! Thanks for the ^Cuddle^ all the way from london - im sending you a big welshie one back ^hugme^

Kelly - When are you due to test? ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Lets hope this will be "our" month!

Hi to everyone I have missed.

Joanne

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Joanne
Just a quickie as I'm about to watch a film but had to reply to your post....have you signed a contract ??? If so & it states what date your wages should go in then I think your company should be responsible for any charges/interest you incurr cos of "bounced" DD's.  Also, I would seek professional advice eg Citizens Advice as its no excuse for them being a new company...basically they're using fact they're a "new company" to treat you like they are & they're not allowed to...don't let them get away with it otherwise they will continue to take the "p" !!...they have a responsibility to look after their employed staff regards work timetables/job description/wages etc etc...
You should never let an employer treat you like this....please please seek advice....

Anyway, good luck & keeping everything crossed for you that its a +ve HPT !

Take care ^reiki^
Natasha

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oh Joanne!  Sounds promising  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sending you this as well - don't know if it does anything!!!  ^Bubble Gum^  ^Bubble Gum^

Veronica

·
Registered
517 Posts
Just noticed that I have 5 bubbles!  ^Bubble Gum^ Haven't a clue how I got em, how I give em and what they mean??????????

Veronica

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ok I get it now - 'blow' gives someone a new bubble, 'burst' does the obvious - but why would anyone want to burst another persons bubble - that ain't nice - doesn't make any sense at all  :eek:

V
;D

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.