·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Chatting and ^fairydust^ to all

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello ladies - what a lovely new home this is!

Hope you are all well. The sun is shining in Bath and it is a lovely day.

Unfortunately think af is near but hopefully not.

Any of you attend a local support group? If so, how do you find it? They are going to be starting one in Bristol that I might attend but I am so at home here with you that I dont know if I should or not.

Hello to Twinke75, VB, sarahc, KerryB, Minxy and Kelly - and to everyone else that I may have missed.

have been checking the IUI board as might have to progress on to this in November.

Feel as though I am just permenantly in a limbo state- not knowing how to progress my life on, whilst everyone around me seems to do it easily. Anyone else feel like that? It gets harder to shake it off somehow.

Anyeway, it is my birthday on Monday so am going out for a few bevvies tonight in the sunshine and forget about it all for a few hours.

You all take care now

xx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
humph happy birthday for monday  ^birthday^ ^drink^

I used to help run a pcos support group where i live and they can be a good support! we have a support group and meetings board here on ff , might be worth looking at.

With regard to feeling in limbo, im sure we can all safely say we feel like that! and it sometimes does get harder! but thats why ff is so great as we all know what each other is going through! I have felt in ,imbo for the last 5 years or so and cant see an end to it! but heres hoping all our dreams come true ^fairydust^

Well went to ff party last night! was a good night and danced all night! feet aching today though :) Have a feeling there will be embarrasing pictures in the  gallery :) I deny all knowledge of anything :)

Well dh and i had long discussion the other night and we are gonna give our best shot at this 6 months of clomid and metformin combined and then we are going to look at applying to become foster parents and see how we go! big step i know

Love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks Suzie for that- makes me feel less 'abnormal'!

I will take a look at the support group info on ff to see if there is anything near to me- thanks for the reccommendation.

Sounds like you all had a fab party!

xx

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hi All,

Gosh its quiet on here this weekend.  I have had a nice day cooked lunch for 8 people!  Phew thank god its over, no major disasters everyone seemed to enjoy it. 

CD13 for me today (although im not on clomid this month) and I think that I may have ovulated or be about to ovulate definite change in CM and a few tummy pains.  Who knows though my body is all over the place at the moment.  Looking forward to seeing consultant on Thursday, I want to hurry things up and move onto the next step now.

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend.

Jo
x

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Morning Girlies,

I really miss you all over the weekends! I love coming in on Mondays not to be at work ( ^evil^ boss here!!) but to catch up on what's been happening!

Humph -  ^birthday^ ^festival^ hope you have a lovely day honey! Hope  ^witch^ stays away  ^reiki^

Suzie - Glad you danced your sox off at the do. Osuns like it was a success. Good for you thinking about fostering. I would defo consider it if it came to it. Hope your ok.

Joanne - Well done on your lunch cooking! I ony manage it once or twice a year, too traumatic!! Good luck for your app on Thursday. I hope you get sorted.

Flowerpot - Are you back online yet honey? We've missed you. Hope your ok?

KellyD - Hope your alright babes?

SallyStar - Good weekend hun?

Hi to everyone I've missed, hope your all hanging in there.

xxx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
hi girls  :)

first day back in work today after a week off and its chaos so apologies for no personals, have i missed anything?  Seen Casper's fantastic news!  Try and catch up later just wanted to say hello!  Kerry  :-* I'm ok chicken, hope you are too.  CD10 today so here we go again!

loads of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hello,

Welcome back flowerpot  ^afro^ ^wave^ ^hello^ hope your ok???  :-*

Kerry-Im ok thanks babe,just got back from scan and I havent ov'd yet,I thought I had, so I have got to back on weds to see whats happening,Got 1 follie @14 mm  ;D so I amreally hoping it stays!!!!

Hows everyone today?????????

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Hi everybody - hope you all had a good weekend. 

I am now on day 3 of my first clomid cycle - I feel quite rough today - very sicky - glad I am not in work (I don't work on Mondays and had booked tomorrow off so that I could see how the first cycle went without the pressure of being at my desk.)

Alison

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Hi Alison

Clomid is such a wierd beast. I've got the most awful metalic taste in my mouth this month that I jsut can't get rid of. Wish I'd thought to book some time off but no such luck!

Anyway just wanted to say Hi and welcome to the  ^idiot^ pills.

Debs

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Thanks for the welcome - I am feeling a bit folorn  :'( 

I might have to leave my computer and go and lie down ( ;D it must be bad !)
- I'm assuming that when I stop taking them I'll feel normal again?

Alison

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi everyone

havent been on for a while - great to hear of the bfp's - hope everyone is ok!!!

CD15 for me today - so here we go again 2WW

this is the first month I have ovulated - my results came back at 32 (previous levels 16.6 & 7) so im really pleased with that!!!!!

DRE
x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
DRE - Congrats on ovulating. Hope you had lots of ^BMS^ this month to catch that eggy!

Alison - I find that after day 6 (when I stop taking the tablets) things usually get a little better (although this month seems to be an exception ::) ) Hope you feel better soon.

Must dash as currently very busy avoiding work!

Debs

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Dre - Lovely to "see" you hun. Glad your ok. Wishing you  ^goodluck^ for your 2ww!

Kelly  -Will post to you on Day 1 thread. Excellent news about the follie

Debby - I heard that you could get a nasty taste. Hope it's not too awful hun.

Sweetpea - Sorry your feeling sicky, unfortunately it goes with the territory. It should ease up though hun when you stop taking those  ^idiot^ pills!

Flower - Glad your back!  ;D

xxx

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi everyone

Thought I'd say hello

Took the clomid yesterday so day 2 today, had very bad period pain this month - usually one dose of tabs and no more but it keeps coming back? Also very heavy, can't be the clomid surely not after one tablet?

Feel ok so far but last time it was day 3 and I broke loose!!!!!!!

Love to everyone
x x x

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Is this your first cycle of Clomid? Cos if not then it will still be in your system from last month and could be contributing to your awful pain.  I hope it eases. I've heard a lot of the girls try warm wheat bags, they act like a hot water bottle. I hope you feel better hun.

xx

·
Registered
408 Posts
Evening to all my lovely FF,

Well I have some good news and bad news on the job front.  Got into work today and boss called another meeting.  He said that after our last meeting he decided that Im not what they want in an employee and they sacked me, I am being paid for the rest of this week but I dont have to work.  Good news is I have two interviews lined up for tomorrow.  Hubby and I have had a good talk and we both feel its time I went back to work full time because DH job is looking very "unsafe" at the moment and the extra money will be a god send.  Owen goes to nursery in January anyway so I dont feel too guilty about leaving him for the extra two days.

Hi Sarah - I never suffered any s/e from clomid so I was lucky, hope your feeling better soon.

DRE - Congrautulations on your OV, hope you have managed plenty of BMS over the weekend and those little  ^sperm^ get busy for you this month.

Flower - Nice to see you around again, how are things.

Sweetpea - Hope your feeling better soon too.  These  ^confused^ pills do some weird things to us.

Hi to Kelly & kerry B

Speak to you all soon.

JO

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Jo

So sorry to hear what has happened with your job. I hope that they have agreed to pay all your fees for late payments. Hopefully this will be a blessing in disguise though as you obviously were not happy there.

Take care and good luck with the interviews

Debs

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Welcome to all the New girls ^Cuddle^

1 - 20 of 284 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.