Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home Clomid girls :)

Happy chatting

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
x x x​

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Humph, sorry evil witch go you.  good luck for this month hope your dream comes true for you.

I'm on 150 mg so take 3 tablets at the same time just before bed.

Hello everyone else! xxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Well I have a stinking cold and headache and now Ovulation pains and the lovely EWCM so think this is the start of another 2ww. Well except that I only normally have 9-10 days of a 2ww. Ho hum. Have to admit that I'm not really in the mood for BMS either.... ^eyes^

Am sucking halls soothers like they are going out of fashion and have my head over a bowl of menthol crystals in  boiling water. Am loathe to take any paraceptamol (just in case) but may have to resort to a glass of wine later (purely medicinal you understand!) ;D

Anyway hope everyone else is feeling better than me.
TTFN
Debs

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
aftenoon ladies!

well im back after weekend and pc was virus!! so not happy ^tamtrum^ and need to get it looked at!
Still no symptoms for me! and af is due on friday! (my birthfay drinks as well!! so hoping if its coming it can wait until saturday :)

we have first visit from fostering social worker last night and it went really well! she was really lovely and made us feel at ease ^afro^ our report will be typed and it gets looked at by the fostering assesment team on the 17th to see if we get accepted to start proceeding , so ^fingerscrossed^

will read back and catch up later

love
to everyone

sorry you are feeling unwell debs ^Cuddle^

I hope you were all nice to nicky ^roflmao^ i will ask her later :)

suzie xx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Susie....glad you had a good weekend. And great news about the fostering visit. Fingers crossed it all moves quickly for you.

We were nice to Nicky...promise  ::) !!!

xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No Suzie they were mean, mean, mean, all of them!!  :mad: :mad:
^roflmao^ Only joking they have been no bother at all! ;) a great bunch of lady's to look after  :-*

Thank you Girls :)

Nicky x x x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
You are welcome anytime Nicky1! :)

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
glad to hear it!! they looked after you nicky ^afro^

well as far as my clomid goes am not taking it next month as dh is in kenya for 3 weeks , although did threaten i would ask the postman seeing as he is fit ^roflmao^
also dh away mid cycle in december!! so looks like only gonna take it in november!! until the new year! then come january if we are accepted for the fostering then thats it for a while on the ttc front!
god that was a ramble Sorry!

hi and goodluck to all
suzie xx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Only takes one month hun....you never know!!

I won't be around much for the next two weeks as we're off on hols. Not going anywhere just need sometime out form this place.  Might get a weekend away though.  Will pop on on Tuesday pm to tell you how my HSG goes. Fingers crossed they tell me there and then if there are any problems. Just remembered forgot to go for blood test this morning, my memory is shot!!

xxx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
^hello^ clomid girls how are we all today? 

Oooh Kerry, lucky girl, can I come and have 2 weeks of with you  ;)  ;D  just what the doctor ordered!  Fingers and toes crossed for Tuesday  ^goodluck^

Suzie  ^roflmao^ at the postman!! ha ha! Glad the visit went well  ^afro^

Nicky1 -  ;) cheeky!  ;D

Debs - sorry your feeling rubbish. why is it we always feel at our worst at ovulation time!    ::)

Natasha - good luck for testing! AF go away and stay away  ^No AF^

Kelly - any news on your results?  ^reiki^

^hello^ to everyone else.  Its CD10 today for me so  ^BMS^ underway on my 8th month. this is my first on the higher dose of 150mg so hoping and praying my results come back higher this month  xxx

^fairydust^

^fairydust^

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi ya to all

Has anyone ever used progesterone cream? If so, what day did you start and stop?

Thanks Flower- was fed up with Af arriving so bleedin' early (excuse the pun!).

Olive- great news about the fostering- well done. How exciting! How long will you have to wait until you actually foster, once you are approved? Might be your month anyway- no obvious signs of Af on their way!

Debs- hope you are feeling better hon.

xx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello Ladies,
I'm kinda gatecrashing but hope you don't mind.  ;) I'm on my first cycle of Clomid and due to ov this weekend, trying not to get too worked up about it!!!  DH and me are going away for the weekend (I just happened to plan it around the right dates!) so I'm hoping all the extra rest and relaxation will do the trick this month. 
How do you manage to keep calm?  If this isn't tmi, sometimes I find that its difficult to really enjoy the  ^BMS^ because there's so much pressure on isn't there?
I have been feelin a bit bloated too - is that a normal symptom or is it just too much cake-retention? 
Anyway, thanks for reading my waffle!
take care everyone
Daisy
^daisy^    ^fairydust^

·
Registered
13 Posts
PS does anyone know how I can make my cycle 'ticker' appear on my signature instead of just the URL?  I am not technological  ^idiot^ and I can't work it out!
cheers,
Daisy

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
HI girls

I'm really sorry but i haven't been here for sometime, we've taken sometime off trying to get a  ^bundle^, been away so am ready to start again.

We're seeing the consultant on Monday so fingers crossed.

Will try to catch on everything, and hope you don't mind me joining you again.

Claire

·
Registered
31 Posts
^goodluck^
Hi just introducing my self.
Im due to start 6 months of clomid on monday.
Its been such a long journey to get here,feels like weve been waiting a life time.
    Were so excited ^spin^

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
^hello^ girls and welcome to the newbies: Ellie and Daisy, you have come to the right place to help you along the journey. Wishing you lots of luck  ^goodluck^

Daisy, keep calm is difficult but just try and think that this is the right time and you are doing everything in your power when having  ^BMS^ to bring you your dream.  We are all here to help you during it all! 

Claire1 - hello and welcome back. Good luck for monday  ^goodluck^

Hello everyone else!  ^wave^

^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Welcome Daisy and Ellie!

blimey its quiet on here! :)  well the evil ^witch^ turned up with a vengence! and what a clomid one too :( ah well im not too suprised as dh was away at the crucial time!
no clomid for me oct and nov as dh away with school so no point taking it really as he will be away at crucial time!!
will still be mod for the board so you dont get rid of me that quickly!! ^roflmao^

love
suzie xx

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
hello ladies,

m on cd 3 and just wondered if anyone is on the same cd or close to me?

Im feeling a bit odd-tearful and u have a sicky feeling that just wont go away... actually i think i might  be sick  ..oh i hope not....

Feel lonley too as DP went away on thusrday and isnt back untill monday night. :'( :'(

Bendybird.x luck to you all!!

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
where is everyone ^roflmao^ you all gone away :(

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Hi Olive - I'm kind of here! Well actually in a hotel room in Germany (boo hiss) about to go into a conference room.
Its been quiet this month! but saying that I've nothing to say  ;D

Hope everyone else is having a good week

Debs

1 - 20 of 373 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.