Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 373 Posts
hiya everyone

sorry i'm not around too much.  a few comments been made at work that I'm getting behind, bah, don't they know I have a social life to attend to with my FF friends!!  ;D  Anyway, thought I'd better knuckle down a bit!!

How is everyone?

Awww Bendybird, you ok today hun?  Horrible being lonely. I hate it when dh goes away.  heres a hug from me to you  ^hugme^

hi Debs - hope the conference was ok  ::)

Suzie - sorry  ^witch^ got you evil evil  ^bigbad^

Natasha - how are you today?  hope you feel a little happier  :-*

^hello^ to all you other fabulous clomid girls!  Well CD15 today, had BMS sat and last night. this morning got an almost + opk, just slightly lighter, so i think tonight/tomorrow would be + so should ov between tomorrow and Friday.  Will give dh a break tonight  ;D as last night's should cover today and pounce tomorrow  ;)

^fairydust^

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to all your lovely ladies who replied to my self indulgent post yesterday...am feeling much better this afternoon...although I am skiving off work today as just couldn't face sitting at my desk with so many thoughts running through my head !!!
Gareth gave me lots of hugs & he does try to understand how difficult it is for me...he says he gets upset too but then men just don't show it do they ???
Anyway, on to the loopy pills again tonight...yippee !

Thinking of you all....and big :-* ^hugme^
Take care & good luck
Natasha

Natasha, you are very welcome hun. You are always so supportive and helpful you deserve some hugs from us when you need them!  ;)

Am i right girls that sperm can live upto a week inside us?  just thinking that if we are doing BMS every other day I must be covering the right time?  ^idiot^

evening ladies!

how are we all?

well af been and gone thank goodness!!
have had lovely day today as my birthday and had lunch with girlys and dinner with dh so am stuffed!!

will be back later

love
suzie xx

p.s kerry have posted to you on other thread! glad it went ok today x

Oh Suzie for yesterday :-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^birthday^ ^party^ ^jumpin^ ^sunny^ ^spin^

Well girls, got a +opk this morning (weds), had BMS Sat, Monday and tonight with any luck  ;)

This higher dose has really kickstarted my hormones, was up and down all night, feeling angry,  :'( on the toilet for an hour and unable to sleep.  Just hope I have the energy for tonight's  ^BMS^   

Just hope the 150mg will make me ovulate, will find out at next week's bloods

Does sperm survive for several days inside us? 

^hello^ everyone! xxxx

Just got back from seeing gynaecologist, they have started me on 50mg clomid at the beginning of my next cycle, got first lot prescribed from them but got 2 go 2 my gp for future cycles which will be fun because he didnt want to refer me in first place as he said there was nothing wrong with me.  Got to go back to see gynaecologist in 5 months and if it has not worked they are discussing increasing clomid and starting me on metformin as well

How are you all

Debs

hiya Debs, great stuff.  Lets hope clomid brings you your dream  ^reiki^  ^goodluck^

^hello^ girlies, how is everyone today?

For me its CD17 today, got another +opk this morning, I usually ov around 17/18.  Got  ^BMS^ in last night so thats been every other day since sat.  Been using Preeseed for the first time this month, quite an experience!  :-[  But if it does the trick so what!  I'm off work tomorrow so have a great weekend girls  ^clapping^

xxxx

Hi All

Well I survived the conference in Germany so I'm back and very lathargic about the whole clomid thing.
Have really treated this month as time off from ttc and feel soooo much better for it.

Flower - Fingers crossed that pre-seed helps ;)
Foxydebs & Ellie - welcome to the  ^idiot^ pills
Olive - Hope you had a lovely birthday hun! ^Bubble Gum^
Bendybird - Hope you are feeling a little brighter today. ^hugme^

Everyone else  ^reiki^

Ttfn
debs

Debs, glad you are feeling better  ^afro^ and thanks for the ^fingerscrossed^

Have a great weekend girls  ^bye^

I want to see a BFP posted on here on monday !!!!!  ^reiki^

Hello

You may have forgotten who I am as I have been off the board fr a few weeks!

Anyway, back now. On CD 11 so lots of bms coming my way! Have been doing every other day in previous cycles which has not reuslted in BFP so amd going for it as much as i can, even if that is everyday. Porr Dh will be knackered!!

Am struggling this month because of due date being on 28th October. really feel that when this date has gone my mental block will go too- dont think anything will happen until after my due date has gone.

Lots of love to you all.

xx

Awww Humph, I was wondering where my old cycle buddy was... ^missyou^

Sorry it's a toughie for you this month ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Enjoy all the ^BMS^ ^TTC^ ^hump^

Wishing you loads of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ & plenty of ^fairydust^ ^sticky vibes^

Take care hun
Natasha :)

Humph - I know what you mean about mental block. Fingers crossed something will happen for you soon.

Take care
Debs

Hi everyone i have been off for a wee while as well as been really busy with work etc. Humph not forgotten you. I have been on clomid for a year next month and have only ovulated 3 times, i thought this was it this month but the witch got me this morning, am in serious pain with cramps, am on my break at work. My next hosi appointment isnt until 30th nov so goina take clomid for 2 more months then thats it as will have been over a year and going to move on until something else :'( :'(.  Sorry for moaning, hope everyone is ok, sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to everyone. Thanks for listening,
                                                                          twiggy

Sorry AF got you too Twiggy  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ...I can't believe this month has been really bad ^eyes^

I too have got another 2 cycles on clomid (would've been 6mths for me to "boost") & then it's onto IVF in January if no luck before then.

Fingers crossed we'll all get some good news soon...think we deserve it ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care
Natasha :)

we slipped down to page 2 ladies!!! whats that about ^roflmao^

so im bumping us back up!!!! :)

/bump away Olive! ;D

How is everyone?
Well 2 days togo until af due to have my legs crossed at the moment - no symptoms at all (most perculiar!) but not really expecting anything this month as consultant has put a downer on clomid working for me.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good weekend.

TTFn
Debs

hiya girls ^nahnahnah^  ^nahnahnah^  ^nahnahnah^

how is everyone?

oh Debs, got everything crossed for you girl, hows things today?  ^2ww^

Natasha - how are you?  you are right we do need some  ^BFP^ soon, i'm fed up of bad news  ::)

Twiggy - sorry AF got you  ^hugme^  Are you ok?

Humph - happy  ^hump^  grab those  ^sperm^ and hold on tight!

Well girls i'm now in the  ^2ww^ yet again ( month 8 ) just hoping that my increase in dose to 150mg has worked its magic ^idea^  Today is CD21 and I have AF around CD32 so  ^noAF2^  ^No AF^  Really trying this month to go with flow, stay busy etc.  sometimes easier said than done eh!
  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^

hello to all clomid ladies!!

I'm only on Cd 12, ovulating in a few days hopefully and i already cant wait to test!!!!  This isn't a good sign.  I hate the 2ww but i just cant wait to get there! ^idiot^

Twiggy-sorry the  ^witch^ caught up with you, i hope that you are ok?

Humph- i hope your DH is keeping up with you,  ^hump^ ^hump^i have also decided that this month we will be doing the deed everynight.  I read in the Zita west book that you cant ever have it too much so we are just going to go for it and on the actual day i ovulate we might just have to call in sick and spend the whole day in bed...in the shower...on the stairs..... lol, no I'm only joking, but it needs to be done I'm thinking!!!

I hope that everyone  is doing ok, and for those already on the 2ww i hope its not taking forever for you all

Take care- i will try to post more regularly on here to keep up eith all the news, hope to read about all your  ^BFP^ soon,

Bendybird.x

Hi Ladies!  I am back and very curious about my clomid UK buds!  For those of you that don't remember or know me I joined ff in April after 16 months of ttc.  Fourth bout with Clomid and BFP but sadly ended in m/c.

Well I am back!  I hadn't had AF since the m/c so started out by taking provera to stimulate.  ^witch^ arrived 12/10 and I took Clomid days 3-7.  I am really finding I get an upset tummy this time around.  If I eat something before taking the pills I am okay but if I forget then I am in trouble!  I am hoping to ov before 27/10 because DH and I are taking a vacation to Las Vegas and I need the IUI.  Hope it is not all for a waste.

That reminds me... I also moved the states this past summer for DHs job.  I am getting along okay but miss home :'(

Well - I did not catch up and read back on all the stuff I missed.  Just wondering if any remembers Kelly Dallar or Erica and where they are at now.

Personals next time I promise.  It is overwhelming to come back right now!
^fairydust^

21 - 40 of 373 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.