Helen 66     25th       ^Cuddle^

Ju              27th      ^Cuddle^

Sin            28th    ^Cuddle^

Good luck to all of you.

Laine x

·
Registered
642 Posts
I think I'll be testing on Wed 22nd Sept, Day 28.

Haven't had a regular cycle so not really sure when to test.  If I get a neg will test again end of Sept and then start Clomid cycle again.

Pauline

G

·
HI

I'll be testing on Tuesday 14th Sept, and unless I get a BFP I will be starting the IVF drugs when ^witch^ shows her face!

^fairydust^ to all

AC (ali)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Laine and girls.

Am cd 25 today and think I will test on Friday 11th. Not long to go now and scared as hell of doing the test (even though i am mad to do one!) TTC really messes up your head eh?!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU,  LOVE JOHANNA

·
Registered
54 Posts
Bit confused about when I will test.  Docs told me to come in for a blood test tomorrow on day 25 (14 days after HSG jab) but I don't want to.  Therefore, I was told that I could do my own test a week after that on day 32  - which seems a long time to wait!).  I'm going to see if I can hold out which will mean testing on 17th if the  ^witch^ doesn't get me first.

good luck everyone.

R

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Johanna,

Just read your reply on the thread you started yesterday asking where all the 2ww clomid girls were.  See above for where I am - sounds like we are testing around the same time if we can both hold out that long.  Just wanted to say hang on in there.  It was uncanny to read your post cos it is like I had written it about myself.  I'm terrified of how the bfn makes me feel so I think we should both try to hold out as long as possible before we test!

^fairydust^

Rachael

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi there Rachel.

I think you are right about holding out for a few extra days. I am ringing for my progesterone results tomorrow and if it is bad I dont think I will bother even doing a hpt.

Can i ask you about the Hsgjab you had this month? How lmng are you on it, what does it involve, is it given in conjunction with clomid??? Also how long will a person be on it if nothing happens? Sorry for  questions it is just that I will be having the same if nothing happens in this month or next.

All the best Johanna xx

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Hi.

Ill be testing on Thursday 16th - unless the ^witch^ turns up early again like last cycle!!

Good luck girls!!!

^fairydust^

Love Nicky x x x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Laine,

Can you put me down for testing on 25th September please. 

Good luck to all of us on 2ww.

Love Helen66
x

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi girls Johanna here. Hope the 2ww is being kind to you all.

I was meant to test today but am not going to as I cannot face the result. Stupid I know.Usually I mad to do one and usually do it early but this month is different. Can feel af lurking had cramps last night and this morning so think she will come very soon. Will fill you in on developments. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Again!
Changed my mind yesterday and tested. Negative. Now waiting for af to come to embark on another month of torture!!Good luck again to the rest of you. Love Johannna

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi everyone - I haven't been on the site for a few days so am catching up.  Well, the  ^witch^ got me again.  AF arrived yesterday so was back at the hospital this morning for a blood test and scan and will be taking the horrible clomid again this evening. I threw a right wobbly yesterday about it all.  I'm a very impatient person and I just got so angry about it all.  If the clomid hasn't worked in four times, why will it work in 6?  I wonder whether i'm wasting my time??

Johanna - I know how you feel hon.  The time before last when I tested I just was so devastated that I didn't test this month and wouldn't go to the hospital for a test either!  I saw your post about the jab.  I'm not sure why some people take it and others don't - I was given the choice on the first cycle and thereafter told to take it.  However, I am always told that I won't necessarily need to take it - it depends on my blood results.  They can tell a lot from the blood test - like whether the egg is good quality even.  I have pcos so I guess my problem is that I don't release my eggs properly and they just get stuck to the ovary, forming the classic pearl necklace appearance of lots of little unreleased eggs around the ovary.  This might explain why opk's always said I was ovulating prior to me starting treatment.

The jab is really simple - it is sub-cutaneous (?) which I think means under the skin.  You just have to inject into a bit of flesh - I grab a bit of thigh but one time a friend got me in the top of my bum  ;D

You could get your dh /dp to do it but mine is useless with stuff like that - he has a real fear of needles  ::)

the jab costs about £8 and you only need it once.  you are told when to do it and it is usually when the doc decides the egg is big enough.  THe jab causes the egg to be released I think about 12 hours after you take it.  you take it in the evening - it is sometimes referred to as the late night injection.  hope that helps but feel free to IM me if you want to know anything else.  Good luck to you and everyone

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks Rachael for reply. I have sent an IM to you. Sorry the witch came. Know how you feel hun mine came last night too.

Nicky and Ali wishing you loads of luck in the next couple of days. Also the others whose test day is comimg up. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Hiya all.

Well i did test yesterday morning and BFN!!  Then typically AF arrived last night!!!  :p

Good luck for everyone else testing soon..........  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love and ^fairydust^ Nicky x x x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Aww no nicky.  Flippin witch.

Well in answer to your question I was put on 50mgs clomid in I think april 2001 after trying for over a yr.  I was on it 6mth and gyny upped it to 100mgs, was on that for 6mth too.  Then I was taken off it when I moved back up North as obviously I had to change hospitals.  I was lucky enough to be referred to the Fertility clinic at the centre for life in Newcastle they did there own tests to verify my records and here I am on the 150mgs and if the witch arrives this month I will be starting my 7th course.  I am allowed 12 mths because I had a break basically.

So there you go.  Good luck this cycle hun am thinking of you.

To all those waiting to test good luck hope you get your  ^reiki^.

Love Helen
xx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nicky

Sorry af arrived.

Good luck with your next cycle.

Laine x

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi girls

Sorry to hear about the negative results.

Well, today is CD26 and I've just got the faintest ever positive result using a First Response test!!!!  OMG, I had really bad stomach cramps day 14 & 15 and lots of vaginal dryness (TMI sorry).

I just hope the test is correct, I will be doing at least two more over the coming days!

I am now focused on the fact that it could be wrong and af could arrive at any minute!

Oh well, wish I could sleep until Thursday and do another test then!

Good luck to all.

Pauline

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Ashy,

Well from what the girls have been saying on here a ^reiki^ whether faint or not is a ^reiki^ so a big

CONGRATULATIONS

From me hun:

Love Helen66

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pauline

Brilliant news...congratulations to you and your dh x x

Laine x

1 - 20 of 38 Posts