MINXY Testing 8th October ^reiki^ ^goodluck^

NATALIEB Testing 8th October ( iui) ^reiki^ ^goodluck^

LOUBIE37

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
have posted caspers message here too as locked old 2ww thread and is such good news for us clomid girls!! :)

Posted this oin other message but wanted to make sure I let you all know!

Nicki.xx

Casper said:
^hello^

Don't believe it have just typed big long message and lost it!

Anyway.......................went home last night via the chemist and peed in a jar so could test with 2 brands at the same time, first response and the clearblue digital that said ^BFN^ in the morning, they both said ^BFP^ ^BFP^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that's 4 ^BFP^ in about 18 hours so there must be something there!

Can't decide if more excited ^roflmao^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^spin^ ^pompom^ or just plain relieved that a ^BFP^ is a possibility for me. My head is just spinning and just dying to tell everyone but stopping myself because I know not confirmed by GP and so many things could go wrong.......BUT OHMYGOD I'M ACTUALLY UP THE DUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^

Thanks for all your messages and ^reiki^, sending you all lots of ^fairydust^ ^noAF2^ ^goodluck^ ^Cuddle^. Got to go now as on my sister's computer and she doesn't know any of this yet! Just goes to show that taking your mad pills, going on a hen night, getting ****** ^drink^, falling on a dancefloor and knackering your back (nothing to do with my fabulous dancing ^banana^ of course) just before ^BMS^ week is a damn fine plan......at least that's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

Nicki.xxxx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can i have your september test dates pleasse!

^reiki^ and ^fairydust^ to all

xx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Well irs me and you Minx, you feeling lucky? ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi hunny

If I'm perfectly honest, nope, I don't feel very positive at all...all my basal temps are good, we had plenty of ^BMS^ at the optimum time but I just don't "feel" like it's gonna be my month...I've still got no symptoms of anything...no bloating, no sore boobs, no twinges...my moods been a bit on/off spikey today & yesterday but nothing like my "normal" PMT ^confused^
The only thing that is slightly different is that I can't stop eating & am gonna end up ballooning if I carry on like I have been last few days ^pig^

Sorry if I'm sounding pessimistic & not practising what I preach...just fed up with getting my hopes up for it not to happen.... ^eyes^

Only time will tell...fingers crossed ^witch^ won't show...if she doesn't appear Wed then I'll test on Thursday...

Anyway, how are you buddy...have you boobies grown more and developed any more blue veins...that's a really good sign ^afro^ Keeping everything crossed for you ^reiki^

^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^
^hugme^
Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Morning hun, (heres to a week of knicker checking!)
awake really early again this morning! I wish my body would let me lay in, DH is snoring away, its so unfair.
Got a real heavy AF feeling today, think its gonna come early.
Its funny how we all see things different, i think cos i have all the same symptoms as last month, I'm not pregnant.
I think cos you feel normal you probably are!
I really want this this month(I have every month) but the thought of doing another cycle of this is doing my head in! thats a terrible thing to say as Ive got 4 more goes at it and some people have none!

We left the wedding after 2 drinks last night(lemonaide) because i kept getting hot flushes and *** smoke was making me feel sick!(I always sweat before AF :()

It was dreadful anyway, they were from Dave's work and the bride had poured herself into her dress done it up and given her self a back cleavage with an extra set of boobies!!!
Then she started serving us all sausage rolls on trays still in the Tesco blue and white stripe packets!! ^roflmao^
(in her wedding dress, serving cheap food!)

Then a few of the loud CHAVS that were there stared having a disagreement, that was my Que to leave!

My blue vein is still there, boobs are sore(they were last month).

Just sorted the heavy bloated feeling(Prune juice is amazing!) ^roflmao^

Anyway hun, not very positive that its my month but have a feeling its yours.
will be praying for us today.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hi girls

Natalie - the wedding sounded hilarious!!  Very classy!!

Casper - Congratulations - more hope for us!  I don't think I have ever seen a message with that many smileys in it!!!  You must be very excited!!!!

Well I managed to sleep last night!!!  Did have to get up in the middle of the night for a pee - like and old woman- but I slept til 8.30am.  was knackered though - we went out for dinner last night and the whole thing seems like a fuzzy blur (tiredness combined with 4 glasses of vino!!!)

Hope you are all having a nice day - we are off this eve to DH's parents for a BBQ - it's his sisters 40th today.

Veronica
xx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
It was the most nasty wedding in a conservitive club i have ever been.
I am a snob but i think most people would have been at this one ;D ;D

Glad you are sleeping now.
I sleep but wake up really early, also due to constant weeing!

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Natalie...
...the wedding you went to reminds me of an email I got sent the other day entitled Pikey Wedding...it was a slideshow of someones real wedding photos & oh my god....if you fancy a laugh then send me your email address & I'll forward it...^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ...the words mutton & lamb sprung to mind...and the groom & best man looked like they were standing up awaiting sentence ;D ;D No idea who's wedding it was but whoever was sending out the email must've not been a friend !! ;D

Sorry you're still not feeling positive...and I'm glad you feel positive about me cos I certainly don't...been getting a few twinges today so sure AF is on way...I shall not be wearing any white skirts/knickers for the next few days just in case ! :-[

Fingers crossed hun.... ^2ww^ ^noAF2^
^hugme^

Veronica...

...Glad to hear you had a lovely meal & a good nights sleep ^afro^
Have a fabby day at the bbq.....the weather here in London has been absolutely beautiful & roasting hot last few days so hope it's the same where you are ^sunny^ ^sunny^

Suzie (Olive)...

...how you doing chick ??? I'll let you know my test dates as soon as AF arrives this month...only a few days to go...fingers crossed it won't appear but I'm not holding out much hope...

Hope all you other ladies are doing fine :)

Take care
^Cuddle^
Natasha

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
loads  of ^reiki^ to you both!!

Im still waiting for af!!! dam thing! spend my life not wanting it to arrive and when i do it doesnt!!! ^tantrum^ :)

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Morning ladies,

Suzie-I dont know my date yet,I am going for a follie scan tomorrow so if that doesnt go to plan then I wont be basted and I doubt VERY much it will be a natural miracle this month,DH has been anything but helpfull in the  ^BMS^ ^sperm^ department  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ he is really doing my head in,like he has got enough energy for a full on rugby match yesterday but not enough energy to lie back and think of england.

I think he got the hint though cos last night he said "do you want anything from the kitchen??" my reply was yes please some good swimmers would be nice  ::)

Kelly x

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hi,
Olive ^reiki^ come on auntie flow.
Kelly, Tell Dh "if he doesnt put out soon your gonna get a sperm donor, of a totalally different race to him!" tell him ,"you have always fancied a multi cultural family!"
good luck with follies hun. x

Minxy, i forgot to tell you they didnt have a wedding cake they had loadsa fairy cakes, "like Madonna did init" apparently. ;D

They had a friend sing for them we we arrived, she was dreadful, me and Dave couldnt stop giggling! ;D

How do i put a photo on , anyone know?

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Ntalie,

Thats not a bad plan  ;) I just asked about photos yesterday as I was having probs.Go to the technical thread at the top of the boards page,the thread is called help with photos or something like that. Its got a link to a guide on it,well easy,if I can do it you can  ;)

Hows everyone diddling-Im off to a bbq at my mams soon

Catch ya 2morra

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
hello....

Natalie....just emailed you the clip....PMSL when I saw it !!!

Kelly....have fun at bbq....everyone seems to be going to one...apart from me :-\ Gareths gone off playing golf again !!!...then he's off djing on radio station...so all on my lonesome today !!

Take care ladies & enjoy the ^sunny^ ^sunny^ Got tomorrow off work so hoping it stays like this..."doing lunch" with my best buddie as she's taken day off too to be with her little boy before he goes back to school (well he's not so little, he's almost 10 & nearly as tall as me !! ;D ) Might go to Greenwich or Blackheath as always lovely when its sunny !

^hugme^
^Bubble Gum^ ^Heart^ to you all
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
im in the garden burning my pale skin.
I didnt get an email from you Natasha?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Morning,
I'm day off today as I'm working weekend(bummer!)
My (.)(.) are MASSIVE today and really sore and heavy, good sign.
My AF pains are really horrid low and achy, bad sign.
I feel really sick and very tired, good sign.
My body aches all over like just before AF, bad sign.

I give up !!!!!

Natasha, enjoy your day off with friend.
I'm going round to my sisters today(after Ive cleaned the house!) to see my niece and nephew and then dinner with a friend who is also on Clomid and has been for 3 months and she hasn't ovulated.
I feel really sorry for her, she is finally seeing her DR today to find out whats going on(Barnet NHS, Thank the lord I'm private!).
My other best friend is having her cesarean on Wednesday morning, i feel so guilty for feeling jealous but she has already had one abortion and this baby was a one night stand!(that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it but its a little unfair i feel!)
I don't know how I'm gonna cope seeing her and new baby Wednesday evening, especially if i have Af by then?

How is everyone feeling today?

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Hi all

Can you add me to the list please - Will be testing arround 21st Sept.

Well have just survived another weekend from hell. (well ok maybe just another weekend as a green eyed monster! :) )

My SIL was hear with ther three month old baby. So cute but I can't help feeling that she has stolen my thunder (is that really evil of me to think that way - I feel so bad?) by having a baby without even trying.  ^bigbad^

I'm getting to the stage where I've had enough of moaning about not being pregnant, and that even trying is proving too difficult to cope with. So much so that I am seriously thinking about stopping and taking a year off. I keep going over in my head why it is soo bad not to have children and I can't think of a good reason. But then I see the "fat ladies club" members and those with babies in pushchairs and I'm back to square one again.. :-\  AAARRRGGGHHH!

Well off to see the consultant in a couple of hours to see if he can lengthen my 2ww from 9 days to something closer to 14. Otherwise I think I will call it a day at the moment  :'( - clomid is a lot worse this month. Hot flushes, headaches, bloated, bottom problems :-[ (sorry TMI) and no sleep (caused by the Hot Flushes and sweats).

Anyway Enough of my moaning! I'll log on again when feeling a bit brighter and do personals.

TTFN
Debs

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Morning Debs,
I felt exactly the same when my sister had my Niece(you feel so guilty for feeling jealous!) but everyone fussed over her and all i kept thinking is "this should be me"!
From my DH group of friends we were the first to get married and now they are all married and have babies, some of them are pregnant with there second! and they are all younger than me. :(
My sister was pregnant with my Nephew when i lost my baby(we couldn't even look at each other!) I don't have the same bond with my Nephew as i do with my Niece which is terrible i know, but he just reminds me of that time.
My Sister gets really upset about it (understandable, i would too but i cant help it).
I don't spend anytime with my DH friends any more, which he is really upset about but i cant sit with them and all there children with them all looking at me and feeling sorry for me ^furios^.

I know how you feel RE stopping treatment i am also considering it, i cant cope with anymore failure and the Clomid symptoms are so like pregnancy ones that its to cruel to cope with.

Good luck with your consultant today and sorry if i ranted, i wanted to make you feel better and all i did was me me me, I hope at least you don't feel alone now ;D

God Bless you.x

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Morning lovelies,

Hope your all ok. Some of you sound a bit down so I'm sending you all a HUGE  ^Cuddle^ to try and keep your spirits up.

Should be testing on 21st Sept, but as I'm off the  ^idiot^ pills this month and just taking Metformin, I'm not sure what my cycle will be like.

Love to you all
xxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Morning ladies

Debs...aww sweet...sorry you're suffering from the horrible side effects of the Clomid this month & that you're feeling so down ^hugme^

Nats...sound like you've got really positive signs there...so hope it's your month hun ^reiki^

Hello to everyone else...hope you're ok :)

I know what both of you mean about other pregnant women & being pleased for them but also the feelings of jealousy etc. I'm one of the oldest out of all our friends (mine & Gareths) but we're pretty much the only ones without a baby. Sometimes I go to "gatherings" when there's lots of us together & have to put on a false smile & then end up breaking down in tears when I get home...it's all baby talk & I feel like I'm not part of the "clique" cos I've never been through labour & held my own child. My friends do try to understand but there are still the odd insensitive comments that come out. Also, 2 couples (close friends) have tols us they've decided to start ttc in January & I know it sounds silly but I so so want to be pregnant before then as I just don't know how I'll cope if one or both of them gets pg before us...especially as we'll be startin IVF in January if we're not. I sound so selfish & like I'm such a horrible, nsty person but it hurts so much. And to top it off, our downstairs neighbour is pregnant so I get to see her every single day.

Anyway, still not feeling particularly positive this month...although my basal temps are still nice & high, boobies are feeling tender, feeling a bit sicky & I've been getting more on/off AF like twinges....so I'm pretty convinced that AF is on way ^eyes^
And I've got a chesty cough & snotty nose (although not full on cold thankfully), coldsore & ulcers (ulcers since dentist last Tuesday - I only had a clean but she's mullered my mouth !)...so feeling a bit run down & sorry for myself. Not sure if I'm going out with friend today as tried phoning her yesterday & no answer & she's not phoned me back...I've got things to do so think I'll give it a miss.

Gareth & me (& another friend) drove to Blackheath yesterday afternoon which was lovely...couple of pineapple juices lying on the grass under the sun, reading the Sunday papers ^sunny^ ^sunny^ Had torrential downpour during night & some thunder - woke me up as it set car alarm off outside bedroom window ! Looks like it's brightening up now though ^afro^

Anyway, looks like it's just you & me Nats.... ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Fingers crossed & take care ^noAF2^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^

^Cuddle^
Take care
Natasha

1 - 20 of 219 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.