Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies...please can I drop on and ask you all a quick question..

My cycle lenght is normally 31 days and im on my first month of 50mg clomid. I ovulated on day 14..should I prepare for my AF (Fingers crossed it doesnt come!!) to arrive earlier or later than normal. Sorry to ask but im on my 2ww day 24 and its drving me insane thinking about it...have had very mild period like pain since the weekend also which is not normal this early for me

Thanks chicks

xxx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
hiya loobylu :)

I guess we all try and keep to the 14 day rule that AF comes 14 days from ov but in some cases, me I think being one, it can come later.  I seem to be ov around day 14 but not having AF till around 17 days later.  The thing with clomid is that it can mess your cycle length up but if you work 14 days from your ov date thats a good guide.  Fingers and toes crossed for you  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks hon xx U 2!

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Hi Looby,

I'm the opposite to Flowerpot, I tend to have a shorter gap between OV and AF arriving. Sorry to confuse you! My last cycle there was only 11 days (I think) between the two.

Hoping this is your month
KerryB
xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.