Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello ladies
well its the last two tries of clomid and then i have had my full year and then its waiting for our one ivf attempt :-[
just a confused question really i had a break of one month from the clomid and my cycle went three days longer because of it clomid really regulates my cycles they have gone down from 35 days to rougly 30 days with it. this month i took the clomid  and now am on day 19 but on day 16/17/18 i had really sore and stinging nipples sorry to much imformation ;D does clomid cause that to happen could that be a sign of ovulation or is it a sign of period to come i have no idea if and when i ovulate so i have no idea if i have a luteal phase thats long or short and or if its period pains as its about roughly half way through i have no idea all i do is get blood test results after day 21 that say yes i have ovulated  cause they are in double figures but i have no idea whats what help any suggestions would help ^idiot^ 

loads of lvoe lisa xx

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Hi Lisa

Are you only having blood tests to determine ovulation? Are the not scanning you to check for folicles ??? I was going it alone for a few months and now the consultant wants to check what (if anything) is happening.
The pain/tingles in your (o)(o) can be a sign of ovulation with some girls, but it can be a sign of AF on her way for others  ^idiot^

Clomid has regulated my cycles quite a bit so I am usually about 32 days or so, which is great, but not sure if I have ov or not  :-\ You could try and take your temps in the morning to see if that highlights when you are ov

I hope your final cycles of Clomid work  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts