Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if this is the correct place to post - since my posting has now been moved twice:

I have been given clomid by my consultant along with ovitrelle.  has anyone else been given this combination at 45?  as fertility drugs go what do people think of this combination?  i need some advice since i now realise there are so many different drug combinations to combine with IUI
thanks
Sheri

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
hi sheri, wanted to reply to you although im sorry i dont have any answers for you, i am taking clomid 150mg but only that, what is the other drug for and what doseage of clomid are you on

you should join us on the main clomid/tamoxifen thread for a chat

L xx

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
I think ovitrelle is one of the HCG shot's to make you ovulate, which is used in IUI and IVF ???
Clomid is the making the folicles as such

As you say, there are many combinations of drugs used for different situations/people

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
shad the reason your post was moved is because it is more of a IUI based question, did you not get any replies on the IUI board?

yes clomid is used along side IUI as a follicle stimulant to increase the chances of TX success, as for the ovitrell yes this is the HCG shot which will trigger ovulation for the IUI

again this is common practice + there are a few women who are on the same protocol as you

xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts